Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
What would you change about the Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus? [Poll of the Week]
Seriously, these are some really sweet phones. They feature big Quad HD+ displays, top-of-the-line processors, IP68 ratings and pretty much everything else you’d expect to find on a high-end flagship.
For as many positives as they have, though, they’re not perfect. Some could argue that the devices’ batteries (3,000 and 3,500 mAh) could use a bump up in capacity, while many other folks seem to think Samsung put the fingerprint sensor in a less-than-ideal spot. Also, Samsung still has yet to embrace front-facing speakers, instead including a single bottom-firing speaker on the phones yet again.
I’m not saying these are bad phones at all, not in the slightest. There’s always room for improvement though.
So now that you’ve had a chance to see what these new devices are all about, we want to know – what would you change about the Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus? Would you have preferred a larger battery? What about larger storage options? Be sure to cast your vote in the poll below, and speak up in the comments if there’s anything else you’d like to add. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Note: You can choose more than one answer.
More Samsung Galaxy S8 coverage:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus hands on
- Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing and availability
- Galaxy S8 vs S8 plus: which one is right for you?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 color comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs the competition
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs LG G6
- Everything you need to know about Samsung DeX
- Hands on with the new 4K Gear 360
- Hands on with the new Gear VR with motion controller