Thanks to its large catalog of movies and TV shows, there are plenty of reasons to have a Hulu subscription. Of course, it’s not for everyone. Thankfully, Hulu easily lets you cancel your subscription if you’re not happy with it for whatever reason. Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to cancel your Hulu subscription.
How to cancel your Hulu subscription on Android
- Open the Hulu app.
- Tap Account in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap Account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Scroll down until you see the Cancel Your Subscription option, then tap Cancel.
- Tap on Continue to Cancel.
- Answer the brief questionnaire, then tap Continue to Cancel.
How to cancel your Hulu subscription on desktop
- Open the Hulu website.
- Hover over your account name on the top right.
- Click Account.
- In the middle column, click Cancel Your Subscription.
- Click Continue to Cancel in the bottom right corner.
- Answer the brief questionnaire, then click Continue to Cancel.
That was our step-by-step guide on how to cancel Hulu. It’s relatively simple to do, but let us know in the comments if you have any questions.