Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best Pixel 6 Pro cases you can buy
Our quick picks for the best Pixel 6 Pro cases:
- Thin case: Spigen Liquid Air Armor — See it on Amazon
- Slim and lightweight, this case offers protection without the bulk.
- Rugged case: Poetic Revolution — See it on Amazon
- Bumpers, a screen protector, a kickstand, this one's got it all.
- Hybrid case: Caseology Parallax — See it on Amazon
- This attractive case offers the best of both worlds: style and protection.
- Wallet case: Spigen Slim Armor CS — See it on Amazon
- Ditch your wallet and store cards in your Pixel 6 Pro phone case.
At long last, the Google Pixel 6 Pro is here! It appears that Google is back to form with this truly premium device, but you’ll still want to protect it from any damage. Here at Android Authority, we perform extensive testing on both phones and cases, so we’ve done the research for you and picked out the best Pixel 6 Pro cases on the market.
Our picks include thin cases, rugged cases, wallet cases, and more. If you’d like to learn more about our favorite case brands or other smartphone accessories we recommend, check out our guides below.
Editor’s note: We’ll update this list of the best Google Pixel 6 Pro cases as new options launch.
Best Pixel 6 Pro thin case: Spigen Liquid Air Armor
- Thin and light
- Textured finish
- Only one color option
- Not the absolute thinnest
Don’t want to weigh down your Pixel 6 Pro with a bulky case? Then the thin and light Spigen Liquid Air Armor is perfect for you. It isn’t quite as thin as the Spigen Thin Fit, but it does offer superior protection and a textured finish to enhance your grip. It only comes in one color: matte black.
Looking for more thin Pixel 6 Pro case options? We also recommend:
Best rugged Pixel 6 Pro case: Poetic Revolution Case
- Exceptional protection
- Built-in screen protector
- Included kickstand
- Very bulky
- Somewhat pricey
If you want maximum protection, this rugged Pixel 6 Pro case from Poetic is the best there is. It’s bulky in appearance and feels big in the hand, but it’s nearly drop-proof and scratch-proof with the included screen protector. There’s even a kickstand to boot.
Looking for more Google Pixel 6 Pro rugged case options? We also recommend:
Best hybrid Pixel 6 Pro case: Caseology Parallax
- Stylish in several colors
- Textured grip on back and sides
- Somewhat bulky
- Hides the Pixel 6 Pro design
If you want a Pixel 6 Pro case that both looks great and protects your phone from damage, this is the one for you. The attractive 3D textured grip on the back and sides give it a style of its own, and it conveniently eliminates the hard edges of the camera module.
Best Pixel 6 Pro wallet case: Spigen Slim Armor CS
- Good protection
- Holds two cards
- Few color options
- Not much storage
The raised camera design of the Pixel 6 Pro lends itself perfectly to this handy wallet case. It houses two credit cards in the external slot beneath the camera bump, and offers excellent protection from bumps and drops. However, there are only two color options, and neither is particularly striking.
How we test phone cases
We rigorously test smartphones, accessories, and other products in our reviews here at Android Authority, so why should Google Pixel 6 Pro cases be any different? There are plenty of factors we consider before recommending a phone case.
- Protection: It’s important to remember that different cases offer different levels of protection. A super thin case is great to prevent scratches and smudges, but won’t do much if you drop the phone on cement. We consider factors like corner protection, the raised lip around the display and rear camera, and buttons are covered. For hybrid and rugged cases, we also simulate real-world drops to test durability where possible. For example, if the phone falls while from pocket-height, or if it slips off of a table.
- Grip: Grip is another critical factor. You don’t want a case that will slip out of your hand, but you also don’t want it to be too rubbery. Apart from hands-on testing, we slide the phone across different surfaces like wood and marble to see how slippery (or not) it might be. Cases with ridges or bumps along the sides or back to help grip get extra points.
- Build materials and quality: Poor-quality polycarbonate cases are prone to cracking during installation or removal. Case fit also plays a big role here. If you have to apply a lot of pressure to remove a case, that’s a telltale sign the case will crack. With softer TPU cases, continuously removing it might cause it to loosen around the edges, affecting the fit and protection you will get over time.
- Installation and removal: Installing a case shouldn’t be difficult, and the phone should snap comfortably into place. However, removing a case can be difficult and could potentially damage your phone. It’s a big problem if you have to apply enough force to where you feel the phone almost bending.
- Design and colorways: Design and colorways are personal choices, but it’s always nice to have options. Where possible, we also try to include a dedicated category for clear cases that let you show off the phone’s design while keeping the phone safe.
- Value: Price doesn’t mean everything. You can always find $10 cases that offer as much protection, if not more, than $50 cases. However, keep in mind that rugged cases or extra features like a kickstand or wallet will likely be more expensive than a standard thin case, as will premium materials and finishes.