Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Get the Galaxy S20 FE for just $549.99, and more of the best phone deals
A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
Related: The best Android phones
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now, but we’ve thrown in some of the best carriers’ offers too. We’ve made a note of the international devices, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Get the Galaxy S20 FE for just $549.99
Now that its successor has hit the shelves, you can pick up a brand new Galaxy S20 FE unlocked from Dailysteals for just $549.99 ($150 off) using the promo code SBDSGLXY. This is the best price on the phone in some time.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE review
Featuring a 6.5-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate upfront, a Snapdragon 865 at its heart, and three cameras on its back, the Fan Edition of the Galaxy S20 is a compelling device for those looking to board the Galaxy S bandwagon but don’t need all the range’s expensive features. Samsung targeted millennial buyers with this phone, but anyone looking for a solid and affordable device could be tempted.
Hit the widget below to check out the deal.
The best phone deals:
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. On the odd occasion that we’ve posted deals from eBay, we’ve only used listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S21, Note 20, and the newly-released Z Flip 3 offer some of the top specs you can find. Many of the best Samsung phones are permanently on offer or available for excellent prices if you have a device to trade-in.
Check out all of the top Samsung options below:
- Galaxy S21 for $249.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Galaxy S21 Plus for $449.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra for $599.99 with trade-in ($600 off)
- Galaxy 21 FE for $324.99 with trade-in ($375 off)
- Galaxy S20 FE for $249.99 with trade-in ($350 off)
- Galaxy S20 FE for $549.99 with code SBDSGLXY ($150 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 for free with eligible trade-in at Verizon ($1,000 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $930 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $1,549 ($251 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $1,449.99 ($350 off — Walmart third-party seller)
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
- Galaxy A42 for $299.99 with trade-in ($100 off)
- Galaxy A52 for $399.99 with trade-in ($100 off)
- Galaxy A72 for $497.50 ($47 off)
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want an authentic stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the clean and high-performing software, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone, thanks to Google’s software.
With the newly released Pixel 5a, we’ve seen some price drops on previous generation phones. Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 6 for $549.99 ($50 off)
- Pixel 5 (renewed) for $325 ($625 off)
- Pixel 4a 5G for $472.98 ($26 off)
- Pixel 4a for $294 ($56 off)
- Pixel 4 for $373.99 ($427 off)
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now, such as the OnePlus 8T and 8 Pro.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 9 Pro for $845 ($225 off)
- OnePlus 9 for $598,70 ($131 off)
- OnePlus 8T (T-Mobile) for $399 ($350 off)
- OnePlus 8 (T-Mobile) for $249 ($450 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get up to 10% off on phones and accessories. Just follow this link to find out how.
Looking for more OnePlus deals? Check out our OnePlus deals guide
4. Motorola phone deals
Fit for any budget, Motorola is also currently having a sale on various of their most popular phones. Check out the top deals below.
- Motorola Razr 5G for $971 ($429 off)
- Moto G Power for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Moto G Pure for $149.99 ($100 off)
- Moto G7 Plus for $199 ($51 off)
You can check out the current smartphone deals over on the Motorola website.
5. Other phone deals
We can’t entirely give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Sony. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- Microsoft Surface Duo for $399.99 ($250 off)
- LG Q70 for $219.99 ($130 off)
- TCL 10L for $279.99 ($30 off)
- Xiaomi Poco X3 GT for $309.50 ($50 off)
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro for $280 ($33 off)
6. More refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
Here are more renewed or refurbished phone options:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $418 ($182 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (renewed) for $929.99 ($246 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (renewed) for $942 ($1,057 off)
- OnePlus 8T (renewed) for $409.26 ($90 off)
- Pixel 3a XL (renewed) for $168 ($191 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: