A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now but we’ve thrown in some of the best carrier offers too. We’ve made note of the international devices as well, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Pick up the OnePlus 8 for $499
I love this phone. It’s my daily driver and I won’t hear a bad word said against it. The 8GB model of the OnePlus 8 is on offer today with a straight-up $200 discount. No hoops to jump through or combination purchases — just $499 ($200 off) for a stellar device.
The OnePlus 8 may not be a Pro or Plus model, but it’s no lightweight. This Snapdragon 865-powered phone carries over a lot of the allure of the larger OnePlus 8 Pro, with features such as a 90Hz display and rapid charging. Whether you run the screen set to 60Hz or 90Hz, you’re going to get world-class performance. The phone fared well on benchmarks, beating 99% of other devices in the databases of 3DMark, Geekbench, and GFXBench.
Related: The best OnePlus 8 cases you can buy
The 4,300mAh battery of the OnePlus 8 is just 4.6% lower capacity than the Pro version, and much larger than the 3,800mAh pack in the OnePlus 7T. It consistently pushed through a day and a half of normal use for us, and sometimes extended close to one and three-quarter days. A 6.78-inch AMOLED screen, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage complete the package.
The 12GB model is seeing the same $200 price drop, but it’s already sold out. Hit the widget below to avoid missing out altogether.
The best phone deals:
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. We’ve only used eBay listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
- 256GB Samsung Galaxy S21 for $649.99 ($200 off)
- 256GB Samsung Galaxy S1 Plus for $749.99 ($300 off)
- 256GB Samsung Galaxy S1 Plus for $949.99 ($300 off)
- Save up to $700 on Galaxy S21 with a trade-in
- Save up to $700 on Galaxy S21 Ultra with a trade-in
- Get a Galaxy Note 20 from $349 with a trade-in
- Save up to $750 on a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a trade-in
- Save up to $550 on a Galaxy Z Flip with a trade-in
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $1,199.99 ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for $965 ($414 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $729.95 ($270 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $1099.99 ($200 off)
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
- Samsung Galaxy A71 for $499.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy A71 (international version) for $335.77 ($264 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 for $348.85 ($51 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $299 ($101 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A11 for $135.50 ($34 off)
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want a truly stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the stock experience, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone thanks to Google’s software.
Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 5 for $649.99 ($50 off)
- Get the Pixel 4a for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Google Pixel 4a 5G for $399.99 ($100 off)
- Google Pixel 4 for $508 ($291 off)
- Trade in and save $750 off a Pixel 5 from Verizon
- Get the Pixel 4a 5G for $10 per month or $5 per month with trade at AT&T
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. LG phone deals
If Samsung and Google aren’t quite your thing, you might be interested in some of the latest offerings from LG. LG offers two main lines of phones: The G series and the amped-up V series. LG also offers a unique Dual Screen option that turns some of its phones into folding options.
The LG V60 was out last year, which means that there are big savings to be had on the previous models. You can check out a few of the best LG phone deals here:
- LG G8X for $12.66 per month ($400 off)
- LG G8X ThinQ for $489 ($460 off)
- BOGO LG V60 or $750 off with trade-in at Verizon
- Get the LG Stylo 6 for $5 per month ($120 off)
- LG K92 5G for free with trade at AT&T
- LG Velvet for $5 per month with trade at AT&T
4. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now such as the OnePlus 7T and 7 Pro. OnePlus also currently has major savings on their newest phones as part of a Valentines Day special.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 8 (12GB) for $599 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 8 Pro for $799 and free OnePlus Buds Z ($200 off)
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition for $599 ($300 off)
- OnePlus 7T (factory unlocked) for $349.99 ($250 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get 10% off any of the OnePlus 8 series with free OnePlus buds thrown in as an extra bonus. Just follow this link to find out how.
5. Motorola phone deals
Fit for any budget, Motorola is also currently having a sale on a variety of their most popular phones. Check out the top deals below.
- Moto Edge for $499.99 ($200 off)
- Moto One for $299.99 ($145 off)
- Moto One Fusion for $169.99 ($80 off)
- Moto One Fusion Plus for $249.99 ($150 off)
- Moto G Stylus for $199.99 ($100 off)
- Moto G7 Plus for $119.99 ($130 off)
You can check out even more great smartphone deals over on the Motorola website.
6. Other phone deals
We can’t quite give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean that the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Sony. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10 Pro for $359.99 ($90 off)
- TCL 10L for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Save $240 on a TCL 10 5G with trade-in at Verizon
- Nokia 7.2 for $290 ($60 off)
- Microsoft Surface Duo for $999.99 ($400 off)
7. Refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for both buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
Here are more renewed or refurbished phone options:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $487 ($213 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $557 ($142 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 for $249.99 ($650 off)
- LG V50 for $349.99 ($650 off)
- OnePlus 7T for $399.99 ($100 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: