A new phone is one of the most important tech investments you can make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right for you. You could spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, especially around Black Friday, so we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best Black Friday phone deals available to help you save both time and money.
Featured deals: Save $358 on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
The release of the Samsung Galaxy S20 range of phones has undoubtedly been one of the highlights of the smartphone calendar this year, with the main criticism being the price points. Thankfully, our favorite of the line — the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus — is down to $842.13 (30% off). That’s its lowest prices ever on Amazon, just in time for the holiday weekend.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy S20 series vs the competition
It measures in with a 6.4-inch display, and it packs all of the best features of the Galaxy S20 without the eye-watering price of the S20 Ultra. You’re getting Qualcomm’s 5G-ready Snapdragon 865G processor, 128GB of storage, and a powerful 4,5000mAh battery. If there’s one drawback, it’s that you can only get the black version of the Galaxy S20 Plus at this price, but you can always add a colorful case.
Even though the Galaxy S20 Plus doesn’t pack the powerful 100x Space Zoom camera of the S20 Ultra, the 30x Space Zoom alternative will have you snapping to your heart’s content. We don’t know how long a price like this will last, so grab yours while you can at the button below.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S20 family offers some of the top specs you can find. We’re also seeing a price drop on the Galaxy S20 FE. Check out all of our Samsung options below:
- Get a Galaxy Note 20 from $249 with a trade-in
- Save up to $750 on a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a trade-in
- Grab the Galaxy S20 FE for as little as $139.99 with a trade-in
- Save $610 on a Galaxy S20 with a trade-in
- Galaxy S10 Lite for $499.99 (23% off)
- Galaxy Note 20 for $749.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $1,049.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 for $999.99 with trade-in
- Save $200 on the Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra and get $30 in accessory credits
- Get up to $200 off the Samsung Galaxy S20 family with $30 in accessory credits
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
- Galaxy A71 for $499 ($100 off)
- Galaxy A71 5G for $499.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy A51 (international version) for $274 ($126 off)
- Galaxy A51 for $499.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy A51 5G for $349.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy A70 (international version) for $330 ($70 off)
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want a truly stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the stock experience, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone thanks to Google’s software.
Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 5 for $649.99 at Amazon ($50 off)
- Save $50 on a Pixel 4a 5G at Best Buy
- Get the Pixel 4a for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Pixel 5 for $599.99 at Best Buy ($50 off)
- Pixel 3a XL for $375 (20% off)
- Google Pixel 4 for $519.99 (34% off)
- Save $550 on a Pixel 5 with a trade-in at Verizon
- Get a Pixel 5 for $15 per month or $10 with trade at AT&T
- Get the Pixel 4a 5G for $5 per month with trade at AT&T
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. LG phone deals
If Samsung and Google aren’t quite your thing, you might be interested in some of the latest offerings from LG. LG offers two main lines of phone: The G series and the amped-up V series. LG also offers a unique Dual Screen option that turns some of its phones into folding options.
The LG V60 was out earlier this year, which means that there are big savings to be had on the previous models. You can check out a few of the best LG phone deals here:
- LG G8X for $19.33 per month ($6.67 off)
- Save up to $550 on the LG V60 at Verizon
- Get the LG Stylo 6 for $5 per month ($5 off)
- LG K92 5G for free with trade at AT&T
- LG Velvet for $5 per month with trade at AT&T
- Save up to $700 on an LG V60 at AT&T
4. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now such as the OnePlus 7T and 7 Pro.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 8 with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage for $599 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 8 Pro in Ultramarine Blue for $799.99 ($200 off)
- T-Mobile OnePlus 7T with free Bullets earbuds for $349 ($250 off)
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition for $699 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 8 Pro with 12GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage and free OnePlus Buds for $799 ($100 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get 10% off any of the OnePlus 8 series with free OnePlus buds thrown in as an extra bonus. Just follow this link to find out how.
5. Motorola phone deals
Motorola currently has an early Black Friday sale running, with big savings on a number of top smartphones. The jewel in the crown of the sale is a one-third price drop on the flashy Motorola Razr, which is down to $999.99 right now. If that’s out of your price range then $300 off the Motorola Edge is an absolute steal for the phone you’re getting.
- Motorola Razr for $999.99 ($400 off)
- Moto G Power for $179.99 ($70 off)
- Moto G Stylus for $199.99 ($100 off)
- Motorola Edge for $399.99 ($300 off)
- Moto G7 Power for $120.99 ($129 off)
- Verizon Motorola Edge+ for $399.99 ($300 off)
- Moto G Fast for $149.99 ($50 off)
- Motorola One Zoom for $249.99 ($200 off)
- Motorola One Fusion+ for $299.99 ($100 off)
6. Other phone deals
We can’t quite give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean that the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Huawei. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- Save $135 on a TCL 10 Pro with a coupon
- TCL 10L for $174.99 ($75 off)
- Nokia 5.3 for $166.85 (16% off)
- Save $250 on a TCL 10 5G with trade-in at Verizon
- Nokia 2.3 for $99.99 (22% off)
- Nokia 7.2 for $297 ($52 off)
7. Refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for both buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
- Get up to $75 off refurbished phones for Decluttr’s Black Friday sale
- Samsung Galaxy S9 for $249.99 ($650 off)
- LG V50 for $349.99 ($650 off)
- OnePlus 7T for $399.99 ($100 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs:
- The best Verizon phones to spend your money on
- The best AT&T phones to spend your money on
- The best T-Mobile phones to spend your money on