A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now but we’ve thrown in some of the best carrier offers too. We’ve made note of the international devices as well, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Save $200 on the Galaxy S21 range
The Samsung Galaxy S21 launched last month $200 under its predecessor’s retail price, so we weren’t expecting to see significant discounts on it quite this soon. We’re not complaining though. Right now on Amazon, you can pick up the base model of the Galaxy S21 for just $699.99 ($100 off).
The savings on the Galaxy S21 Plus and Galaxy S21 Ultra are even better. Both are $200 off in this early sale, so the S21 Plus base model is down to $799.99 ($200 off), and the S21 Ultra is $999.99 ($200 off). The same discount is available on all of the higher-storage variants as well.
Check out the comparison link above if you’re torn on which deal to do for. If you’re on a smaller budget, don’t mind the glasstic back, and want a phone that’s small enough to use with one hand and easier to slip into your pocket, the S21 is for you. But if you play a lot of games or watch a lot of videos, you may be better off with the larger display and the bigger battery of the S21 Plus or even the S21 Ultra.
This is going to be a popular deal, so don’t miss out. The widgets below take you to the offers.
The best phone deals:
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. We’ve only used eBay listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
- Save up to $700 on Galaxy S21 with a trade-in
- Save up to $700 on Galaxy S21 Ultra with a trade-in
- Get a Galaxy Note 20 from $449 with a trade-in
- Save up to $550 on a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a trade-in
- Save up to $1,000 on a Galaxy Z Flip with a trade-in
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $1,199.99 ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for $1,249.00 ($131 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $729.95 ($270 off)
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
- Galaxy A71 (international version) for $351.99 ($248 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 for $348.85 ($51 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $280 ($120 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A10S for $135 ($65 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A11 for $134.45 ($35 off)
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want a truly stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the stock experience, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone thanks to Google’s software.
Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 5 for $649.99 at Best Buy ($50 off)
- Get the Pixel 4a for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Google Pixel 4a with 5G for $449.99 ($50 off)
- Google Pixel 4 for $561.25 ($238 off)
- Trade in and save $750 off a Pixel 5 from Verizon
- Get the Pixel 4a 5G for $10 per month or $5 per month with trade at AT&T
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. LG phone deals
If Samsung and Google aren’t quite your thing, you might be interested in some of the latest offerings from LG. LG offers two main lines of phones: The G series and the amped-up V series. LG also offers a unique Dual Screen option that turns some of its phones into folding options.
The LG V60 was out last year, which means that there are big savings to be had on the previous models. You can check out a few of the best LG phone deals here:
- LG G8X for $12.66 per month ($400 off)
- LG G8X ThinQ for $466.98 ($483 off)
- BOGO LG V60 or $440 off with trade-in at Verizon
- Get the LG Stylo 6 for $5 per month ($120 off)
- LG K92 5G for free with trade at AT&T
- LG Velvet for $5 per month with trade at AT&T
4. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now such as the OnePlus 7T and 7 Pro. OnePlus also currently has major savings on their newest phones as part of a Valentines Day special.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 8 for $599 ($100 off)
- Two OnePlus 8s for $898 ($500 off)
- OnePlus 8 Pro for $799 ($100 off)
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition for $699 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 7T (factory unlocked) for $349.99 ($250 off)
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G for $299.99 plus free case or screen protector
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get 10% off any of the OnePlus 8 series with free OnePlus buds thrown in as an extra bonus. Just follow this link to find out how.
5. Motorola phone deals
Fit for any budget, Motorola is also currently having a Valentine’s Day sale on a variety of their most popular phones. Check out the top deals below.
- Moto Razr for $1,149.99 ($250 off)
- Moto Edge for $449.99 ($250 off)
- Moto One Action for $149.99 ($200 off)
- Motorola One Fusion for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Motorola One Zoom for $249.99 ($200 off)
- Moto G Fast for $99.99 ($100 off)
- Moto G Power for $169.99 ($80 off)
- Moto G Stylus for $249.99 ($50 off)
- Moto G Stylus for $258 ($42 off)
- Moto G7 Play for $79.99 ($120 off)
You can check out even more great smartphone deals over on the Motorola website.
6. Other phone deals
We can’t quite give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean that the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Sony. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10 Pro for $359.99 with on-page coupon ($90 off)
- TCL 10L for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Save $440 on a TCL 10 5G with trade-in at Verizon
- Nokia 7.2 for $299 ($50 off)
- Sony Xperia 1 for $688.88 ($261 off)
7. Refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for both buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
Here are more renewed or refurbished phone options:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $529.99 ($170 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $557 ($142 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 for $249.99 ($650 off)
- LG V50 for $349.99 ($650 off)
- OnePlus 7T for $399.99 ($100 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: