A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now but we’ve thrown in some of the best carrier offers too. We’ve made note of the international devices as well, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Pick up the Samsung Galaxy A71 for just $329.99
International versions of phones come with caveats, but for many people, they just represent better value for money. Woot currently has a fantastic example in the form of the Samsung Galaxy A71. If you beat the countdown timer and stock limitations then you can pick it up for just $329.99 ($270 off).
The Galaxy A71 is a solid mid-range device that competes well in its class. It offers an excellent screen with impressive battery life and speedy performance. It doesn’t quite meet the specs of the flagship phones, but it’s around one-third of the cost of most of them in this deal.
Read more: The best cases for the Samsung Galaxy A71
This is a hefty device, explained by a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display and 4,500mAh battery. It may not have a top-of-the-line chip aboard, but the Snapdragon 730 in the international version is no slouch and serves it well. 6GB RAM rounds up the performance and 128GB storage is expandable to 512GB via microSD.
It’s worth noting that there are differences between the international version of the Galaxy A71 and its US counterpart. Apart from a few relatively minor differences in specs, the international version is not 5G-ready and doesn’t come with a US warranty. It’s also only compatible with GSM carriers, and you can check if that includes your network via a handy link on the Woot product page. If you’d prefer the US version, it’s also on offer from Amazon for $461.89 ($138 off).
Hit the links below to check out both deals, or scroll on for phone deals from all of the major manufacturers.
The best phone deals:
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. We’ve only used eBay listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S20 family offers some of the top specs you can find. Check out all of our Samsung options below:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus for $899.99 ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra for $1,099.99 ($300 off)
- Get a Galaxy Note 20 from $399 with a trade-in
- Save up to $600 on a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a trade-in
- Save $435 on a Galaxy S20 Plus with a trade-in
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want a truly stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the stock experience, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone thanks to Google’s software.
Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 5 for $649.99 at Best Buy ($50 off)
- Get the Pixel 4a for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Google Pixel 4 for $504.52 ($295 off)
- Pixel 3a XL for $349.95 ($130 off)
- Pixel 3 for $299.96 ($499 off)
- Buy one Pixel 5, get another for free at Verizon
- Get a Pixel 5 for $15 per month or $10 with trade at AT&T
- Get the Pixel 4a 5G for $10 per month or $5 per month with trade at AT&T
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. LG phone deals
If Samsung and Google aren’t quite your thing, you might be interested in some of the latest offerings from LG. LG offers two main lines of phones: The G series and the amped-up V series. LG also offers a unique Dual Screen option that turns some of its phones into folding options.
The LG V60 was out earlier this year, which means that there are big savings to be had on the previous models. You can check out a few of the best LG phone deals here:
- LG G8X for $15.99 per month ($300 off)
- BOGO LG V60 or $440 off with trade-in at Verizon
- Get the LG Stylo 6 for $5 per month ($120 off)
- LG K92 5G for free with trade at AT&T
- LG Velvet for $5 per month with trade at AT&T
4. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now such as the OnePlus 7T and 7 Pro.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- Buy a OnePlus 8T, get a OnePlus 7T (T-Mobile version) for $349 ($250 off)
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition for $699 ($200 off)
- 12GB OnePlus 8 Pro for $799 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 7T (factory unlocked) for $349.99 ($250 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get 10% off any of the OnePlus 8 series with free OnePlus buds thrown in as an extra bonus. Just follow this link to find out how.
5. Motorola phone deals
Motorola currently has an early Black Friday sale running, with big savings on a number of top smartphones. The jewel in the crown of the sale is a one-third price drop on the flashy Motorola Razr, which is down to $999.99 right now. If that’s out of your price range then $300 off the Motorola Edge is an absolute steal for the phone you’re getting.
- Moto G Stylus for $259.99 ($40 off)
- Motorola Edge for $499 ($200 off)
- Motorola One Zoom for $249.99 ($200 off)
- Moto One Action for $179.99 ($170 off)
There are plenty more holiday deals available on phones in the Motorola sale.
6. Other phone deals
We can’t quite give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean that the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Huawei. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10 Pro for $259.99 with on-page coupon ($90 off)
- TCL 10L for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Save $440 on a TCL 10 5G with trade-in at Verizon
- Nokia 7.2 for $297 ($52 off)
- Nokia 8.3 for $499.99 ($200 off)
7. Refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for both buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
Here are more renewed or refurbished phone options:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $529.99 ($170 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $558 ($442 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (Geek Squad Recertified) for $699.99 ($500 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 for $249.99 ($650 off)
- LG V50 for $349.99 ($650 off)
- OnePlus 7T for $399.99 ($100 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: