Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Save $300 on the Galaxy S22 Ultra, and more of the best phone deals
A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
Related: The best Android phones
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now, but we’ve thrown in some of the best carriers’ offers too. We’ve made a note of the international devices, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Save $300 on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
The deals on the Samsung flagship smartphones just keep getting better. Several models are hitting new low prices today and we’ve rounded all of the deals up in the section below. The pick of the bunch is arguably this offer on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. The 256GB model is at a record-low price of just $999.99 ($300 off) on Amazon right now.
The Samsung trade-in values on the device are still excellent too. While many of the big carriers require you to both swap your device and sign up for a multi-year plan to save big on the Galaxy S22 Ultra, you can now save as much as $1,000 on an unlocked model when you trade directly with Samsung. That’s on top of a $125 instant rebate as well, so you can pay as little as $199.99 for the phone.
Check out the offers via the link below, or keep scrolling for many more phone deals.
The best phone deals
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. On the odd occasion that we’ve posted deals from eBay, we’ve only used listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S22 range and the newly-released Z Fold 3 offer some of the top specs you can find. Many of the best Samsung phones are permanently on offer or available for excellent prices if you have a device to trade in.
While the Galaxy S22 range is too hot off the press to have any real savings, you can get enhanced trade-in values plus up to $200 Samsung credit when you buy:
- Galaxy S22 for $699.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S22 (256GB) for $699.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy S22 from $49.99 with trade-in ($725 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus from $799.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus (256GB) from $799.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus from $199.99 with trade-in ($800 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra for $999.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra (256GB) for $999.99 ($300 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra from $199.99 with trade-in ($1,000 off)
Check out the best of the other Samsung options below:
- Galaxy 21 FE for $124.99 with trade-in ($575 off)
- Galaxy 21 FE for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S20 FE for $499.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S20 FE (International model, open-box) for $319.99 ($280 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $849.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 (256GB) for $893 ($157 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $1,385 ($415 off)
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
See also: Samsung Galaxy deals
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want an authentic stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the clean and high-performing software, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone, thanks to Google’s software.
With the newly released Pixel 5a, we’ve seen some price drops on previous generation phones. Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 6 for $599
- Pixel 6 Pro for $791.58 ($108 off)
- Pixel 5 for $569.99 ($130 off)
- Pixel 5 (renewed) for $359 ($211 off)
- Pixel 4a 5G (renewed) for $284.90 ($264 off)
- Pixel 4a (renewed) for $249 ($237 off)
- Pixel 4 for $304.95 ($495 off)
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus flagships increased last year, the arrival of the OnePlus 10 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now, such as the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro.
See also: OnePlus 10 Pro review
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 10 Pro for $899.99
- OnePlus 9 for $583.59 ($146 off)
- OnePlus 9 Pro for $937 ($123 off)
- OnePlus 8 for $524.99 ($175 off)
- OnePlus 8T (T-Mobile) for $349 ($400 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get up to 10% off on phones and accessories. Just follow this link to find out how.
Looking for more OnePlus deals? Check out our OnePlus deals guide
4. Motorola phone deals
Fit for any budget, Motorola is also currently having a sale on various of their most popular phones. Check out the top deals below.
- Moto G100 for $381.99 ($33 off)
- Moto G Stylus for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Motorola Edge 2021 for $399.99 ($300 off)
- Motorola Edge 2020 for $299.99 ($400 off)
- Motorola One 5G Ace for $347.47 ($53 off)
- Motorola Razr for $799.99 ($600 off)
You can check out the current smartphone deals over on the Motorola website.
5. Other phone deals
We can’t entirely give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Sony. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10L for $199.99 ($80 off)
- Sony Xperia Pro for $1,998 ($500 off)
- Xperia 5 III for $798 ($100 off)
- Xperia 1 III for $1,148 ($150 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: