A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now but we’ve thrown in some of the best carrier offers too. We’ve made note of the international devices as well, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deals: Save up to $250 on unlocked Galaxy S21s
We’ve spotted that a number of Samsung’s best phones are heavily discounted today, with most available at prices never bettered by the retail giant. The price cuts go as deep as $250 off some models.
Most notable are the savings available on the Samsung Galaxy S21 range. In fact, while all variants of the Galaxy S21 are on offer, the three 256GB models are the same price as their 128GB equivalents, doubling your storage space at no extra cost. Here are the best savings you can enjoy.
- S21 256GB for $699.99 ($150 off)
- S21 Plus 256GB for $799.99 ($250 off)
- S21 Ultra 256GB for $999.99 ($250 off)
If you’re more of an S-Pen type, you can also save $200 on both the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. The Note 20 is on offer for $799.99 ($200 off) and the Note 20 Ultra is down to $1,099.99 ($200 off).
These great deals appear to be part of a wider Samsung sale on Amazon, which also includes savings on the likes of the Galaxy Watch 3 ($150 off), the Galaxy Buds Pro ($20 off), and more top tech. Follow the links above of the widgets below to explore the sale for yourself. Just be aware that the offers could be pulled at any time.
The best phone deals:
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. We’ve only used eBay listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S21, Note 20, and Z Flip offer some of the top specs you can find. We’ve highlighted the Amazon flash sale in our featured deals section above, but if you missed it then you haven’t missed out completely. Many of the best Samsung phones are more permanently on offer, or available for excellent prices from Best Buy if you’re willing to activate to a carrier today.
Check out all of the top Samsung options below:
- 256GB Samsung Galaxy S21 for $649.99 ($200 off)
- 256GB Samsung Galaxy SS1 Plus for $749.99 ($300 off)
- 256GB Samsung Galaxy SS1 Ultra for $949.99 ($300 off)
- Save up to $700 on Galaxy S21 with a trade-in
- Save up to $700 on Galaxy S21 Ultra with a trade-in
- Save up to $600 on a Galaxy Z Flip with a trade-in
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $1,199.99 ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (international version) for $629.95 ($370 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $599.99 ($100 off)
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
- Galaxy A71 (international version) for $387 ($113 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $288 ($62 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A11 for $159 ($31 off)
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want a truly stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the stock experience, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone thanks to Google’s software.
Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 5 for $649.99 ($50 off)
- Get the Pixel 4a for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Google Pixel 4a 5G for $449.99 ($50 off)
- Google Pixel 4 XL for 579.99 ($319 off)
- Get the Pixel 4a 5G for $10 per month or $5 per month with trade at AT&T
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. LG phone deals
If Samsung and Google aren’t quite your thing, you might be interested in some of the latest offerings from LG. LG offers two main lines of phones: The G series and the amped-up V series. LG also offers a unique Dual Screen option that turns some of its phones into folding options.
While LG announced it will be discontinuing its smartphone business in 2021, the company has promised three years of Android updates for all premium phones released in 2019 or later. You can check out a few of the best LG phone deals here:
- LG G8X for $12.66 per month ($400 off)
- LG V60 $800 off with trade-in at Verizon
- LG G8 for $319.99 ($29 off)
4. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now such as the OnePlus 8T and 8 Pro.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 8 Pro (12GB) for $699 plus free OnePlus Buds Z ($300 off)
- OnePlus 8T for $599 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 8 with free Buds Z for $499 ($245 off)
- OnePlus 7T for $399 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition for $599 ($300 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get up to 10% off on phones and accessories. Just follow this link to find out how.
Looking for more OnePlus deals? Check out our OnePlus deals guide
5. Motorola phone deals
Fit for any budget, Motorola is also currently having a sale on a variety of their most popular phones. Check out the top deals below.
- Moto One Fusion for $169.99 ($80 off)
- Moto G Stylus for $199.99 ($100 off)
- Moto G Power for $229.99 ($20 off)
- Moto G7 for $179.99 ($20 off)
You can check out even more great smartphone deals over on the Motorola website.
6. Other phone deals
We can’t quite give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean that the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Sony. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10L for $174.99 ($75 off)
- TCL 10 Pro for $315 ($135 off)
- Nokia 7.2 for $294 ($66 off)
- Microsoft Surface Duo for $980 ($420 off)
7. Refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for both buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
Here are more renewed or refurbished phone options:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $479 ($121 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $498 ($502 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (renewed) for $250 ($650 off)
- LG V50 (renewed) for $350 ($650 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: