A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now but we’ve thrown in some of the best carrier offers too. We’ve made note of the international devices as well, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Save 33% on the Nokia 8.3 5G
Nokia isn’t the smartphone leading light it once was, but it’s still got a trick or two up its sleeve. The Nokia 8.3 5G is one of them, and while it wasn’t flying off the shelves at retail price, it’s a bit of a steal now at its all-time-low price on Amazon of just $399.99 ($200 off)
The Nokia 8.3 5G features a 2,400 x 1,080 6.81-inch display and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset. Alongside that mid-range processor, you’ll find 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage (expandable up to 512GB), and a 4,500mAh battery. There’s also a dual-SIM slot, a headphone jack, and an NFC chip.
Related: The best Nokia phones
As well as an affordable 5G phone, you get a clear case thrown in for free. It’s a nice perk if you have a tendency to let your phone slip from your grasp now and then.
Hit the widget below to check out the deal, or keep scrolling for many more options from all of the big smartphone manufacturers.
The best phone deals:
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. On the odd occasion that we’ve posted deals from eBay, we’ve only used listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S21, Note 20, and the newly-released Z Flip 3 offer some of the top specs you can find. Many of the best Samsung phones are permanently on offer, or available for excellent prices if you have a device to trade-in.
Check out all of the top Samsung options below:
- Galaxy S21 for $249.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Galaxy S21 Plus for $449.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra for $1,050 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G for $1,079.99 ($120 off)
- Galaxy S20 FE for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $924.99 ($75 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $1,699 ($201 off)
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy S20 and A series as well:
- Galaxy A42 for $349.99 ($50 off)
- Galaxy A51 (international version) for $329 ($21 off)
- Galaxy A71 (international version) for $448 ($42 off)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra (renewed) for $710 ($686 off)
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want a true stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the clean and high-performing software, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone thanks to Google’s software.
With the newly released Pixel 5a, we’ve seen some price drops on previous generation phones. Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Google Pixel 5a (international version) for $534.99 ($40 off)
- Pixel 4a for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Pixel 4 for $383 ($417 off)
- Google Pixel 3a XL for $299.95 ($200 off)
- Google Pixel 3a $279.95 ($120 off)
- Google Pixel 3 $199.95 ($600 off)
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now such as the OnePlus 8T and 8 Pro.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 9 for $695.69 ($34 off)
- OnePlus 8 Pro (12GB) for $699 ($300 off)
- OnePlus 8T for $499 ($150 off)
- OnePlus 8 for $392 ($308 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get up to 10% off on phones and accessories. Just follow this link to find out how.
Looking for more OnePlus deals? Check out our OnePlus deals guide
4. Motorola phone deals
Fit for any budget, Motorola is also currently having a sale on a variety of their most popular phones. Check out the top deals below.
- Motorola Edge 2021 for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Moto One Fusion for $169.99 ($80 off)
- Moto G7 Plus for $149.99 ($100 off)
- Moto G9 Plus for $219.99 ($80 off)
- Moto G Power for $219.99 ($30 off)
- Moto G Stylus for $229.99 ($70 off)
You can check out even more great smartphone deals over on the Motorola website.
5. Other phone deals
We can’t quite give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean that the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Sony. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10 Pro for $329.99 ($70 off)
- Nokia 8.3 for $399.99 ($200 off)
- Microsoft Surface Duo for $409.99 ($590 off)
- LG Velvet (T-Mobile Unlocked) for $285 ($35 off)
6. Refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for both buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
Here are more renewed or refurbished phone options:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $419 ($261 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $429 ($561 off)
- LG V50 (renewed) for $285.99 ($714 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: