Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
24% off the Greenworks 40V cordless mower, and more great lawn mower deals
The winter off-season is a smart time to upgrade your lawnmower. Sure, a trusty mower is nice, rather have a speedy new powerhouse that allows you to spend less time cutting? We’ve gone ahead and put together some of the best lawn mower deals to help you save time and money ahead of the summer.
Our list covers a full range of electric and gas push mowers and robot options with plenty of different deck sizes. However, we’ve chosen to leave out riding mowers for now. We’ve also listed a few pros and cons of each mower style at each section’s start to help you choose. After all, a good lawn mower should be built to last for years.
Featured deal: 24% off the Greenworks 40V cordless mower
Greenworks focuses on sustainable battery-powered tools to make your life easier, and this deal can ease your expenses at the same time. While the offer lasts, you can pick up the 40V 20-inch brushless cordless lawn mower for just $294.72 ($94 off).
The durable steel deck of this Greenworks mower lets you mulch, bag, or side-discharge your cuttings, allowing you to maintain your yard the way you want it. Innovative Smart Cut technology automatically increases the speed of the blade when more power is needed, and a 4.0Ah battery plus the charger are included, so you don’t incur any hidden charges.
This is a limited-time deal, so check it out via the widget below. Keep scrolling for many more lawn mower deals.
Best lawn mower deals
Editor’s note: We will update our list of the best lawn mower deals as new sales launch.
Electric lawn mowers
There are two basic types of electric lawn mowers — cordless mowers and corded ones that rely on connected power to reach the edges of your lawn. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages.
Cordless electric lawn mowers are generally more expensive than their plug-in cousins. This is because all you need is a charged battery, and you’ll be able to mow just about anywhere you can take your mower. Cordless mowers often have different power modes so that you can save a bit of energy on flat surfaces too. If your cordless mower relies on a removable 40V battery, you can easily replace it and double your mowing time.
On the other hand, corded electric mowers are often cheaper because they utilize power cords instead of expensive batteries. Unfortunately, this means you can only mow where your extension cords can reach. You have to be mindful of your cord, too; otherwise, you may cut it apart with the mower itself.
- LawnMaster MEB1114K Electric Corded Lawn Mower for $109.99 ($10 off)
- Greenworks 40V 20-inch Brushless Cordless Lawn Mower for $294.72 ($94 off)
- Powerworks 60V 21-inch Brushless HP Mower for $438.42 ($40 off)
- Greenworks 40V 16-Inch Electric Lawn Mower for $242.21 ($57 off)
- Greenworks 12 Amp 20-Inch 3-in-1 Electric Corded Lawn Mower for $164.88 ($35 off)
- Greenworks Pro 80V 21-Inch Push Lawn Mower for $475.28 ($24 off)
- Sun Joe 14-Inch 28-Volt Cordless Push Lawn Mower for $129 ($59 off)
- LawnMaster 0802 Cordless 19-Inch Brushless 60V Push Lawn Mower for $269.99 ($60 off)
Gas lawn mowers
Gas-powered mowers are a nice choice if you want to maximize your power and you’re not too worried about noise. You can mow anywhere your mower can reach, as long as you have enough gas. The extra power makes gas mowers the best pick if you have lusciously thick grass because some electric mowers may struggle.
One of the main downsides to gas mowers is the added maintenance. You not only have to keep gasoline on hand, but more engine parts can break and require costly trips to a repair shop. Most gas-powered mowers offer electric start mechanisms, but those can lead to costly repairs as well.
- PowerSmart 22-inch 3-in-1 Gas Lawn Mower for $299.99 ($49 off)
- Laginza 22-inch 4-in-1 Self-Propelled Gas Powered Lawn Mower for $319 ($50 off)
- Troy-Bilt TB130 21-inch 159cc Gas Mulching Lawn Mower for $360.75 ($100 off)
- Steady 161cc 20-inch 2-in-1 FWD Self-Propelled Gas Lawn Mower for $456.99 ($456 off)
- Troy-Bilt TB140 3-In-1 Gas Push Lawn Mower for $485.23 ($160 off)
- 161cc 20-inch 2-in-1 Gas-Powered Lawn Mower for $655.85 ($656 off)
Robot lawn mowers
Robot lawnmowers, like robot vacuums, are some of the most expensive and advanced options on the market. They have varying degrees of autonomy, and many can be controlled with apps. This means that you can easily schedule your robot to mow with minimal effort, and some robot mowers are compatible with Alexa. Robot mowers are typically very quiet, so you could probably mow overnight without disturbing anyone’s sleep.
Though robot lawn mowers are convenient for autonomous functionality, they do have to monitor the battery level and return to a charger occasionally. When this happens, you might end up with a half-mowed yard for a few hours as well as an out-of-place line where the mower returned to the hub.
- Gardena Sileno Minimo Robotic Lawnmower for $577.56 ($52 off)
- MowRo Robot Lawn Mower for $799 ($200 off)
- Gardena Sileno Life Robotic Lawn Mower for $998.72 ($201 off)
- Ambrogio L60 Deluxe Robotic Mower for $1,637.79 ($243 off)
That just about covers our list of the best lawn mower deals available right now. Of course, there are plenty of other ways to give your smart home a boost, so you might want to consider a few of these resources too: