Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best Google Pixel 6 cases you can get
Our quick picks for the best Google Pixel 6 cases:
- Thin case: Spigen Liquid Air Armor — See it on Amazon
- Thin and light, this is the best Pixel 6 case to avoid the bulk.
- Clear case: Spigen Ultra Hybrid — See it on Amazon
- A thin TPU and PC case offers decent protection while letting you show off the phone’s design.
- Hybrid case: Caseology Parallax — See it on Amazon
- Dual-layer protection without the bulk is what you get with this excellent hybrid case from Caseology.
- Wallet case: 32nd Classic Series 2.0 — See it on Amazon
- Ditch your wallet and store one card and cash with this real leather wallet case.
- Rugged case: Spigen Tough Armor — See it on Amazon
- Keep your Pixel 6 safe without packing on too much bulk with the Spigen Tough Armor.
The Google Pixel 6 is here! While it might not be an expensive flagship like its larger sibling, you’ll still want to keep it in great condition for as long as possible. Here at Android Authority, we extensively test both phones and cases, so we’ve done the research for you. These are some of the best Google Pixel 6 cases you can get right now!
Our picks include thin cases, rugged cases, wallet cases, and more. If you’d like to learn more about our favorite case brands or other smartphone accessories we recommend, check out our guides below.
Editor’s note: We’ll update this list of the best Google Pixel 6 cases as new options launch.
Best Google Pixel 6 thin case: Spigen Liquid Air Armor
- Thin and light
- Tactile button covers
- Precise cutouts
- Anti-slip matte surface
- Only one color option (black)
The Liquid Air Armor may not be the thinnest case in Spigen’s arsenal but is more protective than the others Spigen and other case makers offer. It’s a TPU case and is easy to install and remove. An anti-slip matte finish and ridged pattern on the back and sides add a lot of grip. The case also comes with a “camera bar” to match and provide a raised lip around the Pixel 6’s prominent camera bar. A raised lip also keeps the display safe. If you want safety without the bulk, the Spigen Liquid Air Armor is the way to go.
Looking for more thin Google Pixel 6 case options? We also recommend:
Best Google Pixel 6 clear case: Spigen Ultra Hybrid
- Thin and light
- Precise cutouts
- Crystal clear
- Clear cases tend to yellow over time
- Difficult to keep clean
The Spigen Ultra Hybrid is one of the best clear cases you can get for the Pixel 6. The combination of a polycarbonate back and TPU frame provide excellent drop protection and keep the device scratch-free. The case is thin and light but adds enough of a lip to protect the display and the camera. The crystal clear version is a great option. You can also get one with a matte black finish. However, while the matte black is usually reserved for the bumper when it comes to other phones, it also covers the camera bump and “top” with the Pixel 6.
Looking for more clear Google Pixel 6 options? We also recommend:
Best Google Pixel 6 hybrid/regular case: Caseology Parallax
- Dual-layer protection
- Tactile button covers
- Multiple color options
- The PC frame makes it a little difficult to remove
Hybrid cases offer excellent protection for the phone without adding a lot of thickness or weight. The Caseology Parallax is one of the best cases you can get for the Pixel 6. It’s a TPU case coupled with polycarbonate elements that offer extra protection. Covered buttons and a thick raised lip around the camera bar and the display are helpful as well. Standard color choices like green and gray return, but there’s also a great-looking black with red highlights colorway this time around.
Looking for more hybrid/regular Google Pixel 6 case options? We also recommend:
Best Google Pixel 6 wallet case: 32nd Classic Series 2.0
- Has a cash pocket
- Folio cover doubles as a kickstand
- Different color options
- Real leather
- Magnetic closure might loosen over time
- Comes with only one card slot
The 32nd Classic wallet is made with real leather that looks stylish and feels great. A TPU casing holds the phone firmly in place. The folio cover can also be folded and used as a kickstand. The only issue with this wallet case is that it has room for just one card, but comes with a cash pocket. Black and wine red are the two color options available.
Looking for more Google Pixel 6 wallet case options? We also recommend:
Best Google Pixel 6 rugged case: Spigen Tough Armor
- Great protection
- Mil-grade certified
- Built-in kickstand
- Flimsy plastic kickstand
The Tough Armor is Spigen’s rugged case option and offers plenty of hybrid protection. A layer of soft TPU helps against drops and a polycarbonate shell to keep scratches away. It even packs a built-in kickstand, but it is a little flimsy, which is worrying with a phone as heavy as the Pixel 6.
Looking for more rugged Pixel 6 case options? We also recommend:
The Poetic Revolution is one if the best Pixel 6 cases to get for complete protection. A thick bumper with reinforced corners, covered buttons, and a noticeable lip keeps the phone completely safe. It even comes with a front cover that has a built-in screen protector.
How we test phone cases
We rigorously test smartphones, accessories, and other products in our reviews here at Android Authority. There are plenty of factors we consider before choosing the best Google Pixel 6 cases currently available.
- Protection: An ultra-thin case is great to keep the phone scratch-free but isn’t helpful in case of bumps and drops. Some ultra-thin cases for the Pixel 6 might not do a great job with protecting the phone’s massive camera bar either. We simulate real-world drops to test durability for hybrid and rugged cases, like if the phone falls while pulling it out of the pocket or if it slips off of a table. We also consider corner protection, the lip around the display and rear camera, and whether the buttons are covered.
- Build materials and quality: A bad case could do more harm to your phone than good. Poor-quality polycarbonate cases can break when installing or removing them. If you have to apply a lot of pressure to remove a case, the case might crack. With softer TPU cases, continuously removing the case might cause it to loosen around the corners, affecting the fit and protection.
- Grip: Along with hands-on testing, we slide the phone across different surfaces like wood and marble to see whether it is slippery. Cases get extra points if they have ridges or bumps to help with the grip.
- Installation and removal: Installing a case shouldn’t be difficult, and we don’t feature cases that can’t even be installed easily. However, removing a case can be a pain with high-quality cases as well and potentially damage your phone. It’s a big no-no if you have to apply a lot of force to the point where you feel the phone bending.
- Design and colorways: Design and color are personal choices, but it’s nice to have options. We also have a dedicated category for clear cases that show off the phone’s design.
- Price: You don’t have to spend too much to get a good case. $10-$15 cases offer as much protection, if not more, than some that are more than $50.