Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to add a new email account to the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
If you’ve just picked up a new Galaxy Note 7 and have another email account you’d like to add to it, look no further. Whether you’re adding a new Gmail, Yahoo, or Exchange account, this short guide will take you through everything you need to know.
How to add an email account to the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- From your home screen, open the app drawer.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Cloud and accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Select the account you’d like to add.
- If you’re adding a new Gmail account, select Google.
- If you’re adding a new Microsoft Exchange account, select Exchange.
- If you’re adding a new IMAP or POP3 account, select Personal (IMAP) or Personal (POP3).
- For all other email accounts, select Email.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Sign in.
That’s it! Easy, right? Alternatively, if you already have another email application that you’d like to use (Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, etc.) you can simply open the app, enter your login credentials, and the account will be added to your device automatically.
If you have any questions, feel free to add a comment below, and we’ll do our best to help you out! And be sure to look through our complete Galaxy Note 7 Beginner’s Guide for more how-tos and walkthroughs.