WordPress for Android 2.0 – Blogging Re-Imagined
The biggest and most used blogging platform available right now is WordPress, and having apps for our mobile devices to be able to approve comments, write/edit posts and much more is pretty essential to the success of any small, personal, or even major blog.
WordPress for Android 2.0 has brought a ton slew of new features for us to utilize including:
- New UI; Action Bar and Dashboard
- New Post Editor
- Tablet Support
- Stats chart improvements
- Background post uploading
- WordPress.com Read feature improvements
- Post Status is now displayed in post list.
- Reliability improvements and more!
You can watch the video, below, of all the changes – put together by the great guys at WordPress – and see for yourself how awesome this update is, and let us know how you like them in the comments below.
Download WordPress for Android from the Market.