- Xiaomi has published a list of Pocophone F1 changes it is working on, or has already made, based on user feedback.
- The ten items also include some features Xiaomi is considering, like 4K, 60fps recording on the rear camera.
Xiaomi has posted responses to what it says are the top ten user questions regarding the Pocophone F1 (or Poco F1). The post was published in the company’s MIUI forums yesterday, and it seems most people have been asking about specific bugs.
The company said its developers were “working around the clock” to fix issues with the handset, but took the time to address some of the most pressing concerns.
The list includes problems that have recently been fixed, as well as those Xiaomi is currently working on, and changes it might consider in the future; check it out below:
- Widevine L1 to support HD Video: Still investigating.
- Asphalt 9 isn’t compatible with Poco F1: Fixed.
- Cannot use zoom feature on Youtube: Fixed.
- Status bar – no battery percentage display: In progress.
- Status bar – no notifications App icons display: In progress.
- Status bar – no network speed display: Need to turn on manually and slide down the notification to view. (Settings > notifications status bar > Show connection speed)
- Hide notch display feature UI complain: Will consider about the design adjustment.
- Support 4K 60fps on back camera: Still investigating.
- “OK Google” is not working: Will fix in next version.
- PUBG Mobile audio issue: Will fix in next version.
It’s always good to see companies communicating openly with fans regarding their concerns, and showing a willingness to act on it. Xiaomi recently said it had changed its bootloader unlocking policy to reduce the wait time for those looking to unlock their handsets, and this too was based on user feedback. Whether Xiaomi makes good on all of its promises, we’ll have to wait and see.
For more on the new Xiami device, visit our Pocophone F1 review at the link.