Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Even more Xiaomi phones officially launch in the UK, including Pocophone F1
- There are now almost a dozen Xiaomi smartphones available in the U.K. directly from the company as well as in select stores.
- The Pocophone F1, as well as various Mi and Redmi devices, are for sale.
- Some of the devices feature Android One, which will appeal to those who dislike MIUI.
Xiaomi has been taking the world by storm for the past few years now, but the company has only trickled into the United Kingdom during that time. Now though, it appears Xiaomi is ready to enter the U.K. proper, as there are almost a dozen smartphones officially available.
Previously, third-party retailers such as Amazon sold many Xiaomi smartphones. However, you can now buy the devices directly from Xiaomi and even grab one from select physical shops in the U.K.
Although the list is likely to keep growing over time, these are the Xiaomi smartphones you can currently buy in the U.K.:
- Pocophone F1 — 329 pounds (~$423)
- Xiaomi Mi 8 — 459 pounds (~$590)
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite — 249 pounds (~$320)
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro — 499 pounds (~$641)
- Xiaomi Mi A2 — 259 pounds (~$333)
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite — 179 pounds (~$230)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro — 219 pounds (~$281)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A — 99 pounds (~$127)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 — 149 pounds (~$191)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 — 199 pounds (~$256)
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 — 179 pounds (~$230)
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Mi 8, and Mi 8 Pro were made available in the U.K. last week, but the rest are new additions. Notably, the Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite are Android One devices, so if you’re not a huge fan of MIUI or the Pocophone’s Android skin, you can grab a Xiaomi phone and just use stock Android.
The Xiaomi U.K. site also has various accessories available for purchase such as headphones, power banks, and the Xiaomi Band 3 fitness tracker.
Click the button below to shop the Xiaomi U.K. store now!