In a press event in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi, Vivo announced the launch of its new addition to the V series, the Vivo V7, in India.
The highlight of the Vivo V7 is the same as the V7+ launched in September this year – the 24 MP front camera, along with a 16 MP rear camera. Both smartphones also feature FullView displays with 18:9 aspect ratio, although the V7 sports a 5.7-inch HD (1440 x 720) display as opposed to the 5.99-inch one found on the V7+.
Vivo has always endeavored to provide the best-in-class performance, especially when it comes to selfie camera capabilities. With the launch of V7, we are offering consumers another compelling proposition featuring an excellent camera and powerful performance at a competitive price point.
– Kent Cheng, CEO, Vivo India
Vivo V7 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with FunTouch OS 3.2
- Display: 5.7-inch HD (1440 x 720) | 18:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass display | Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 | Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB; expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash | f/2.0 aperture | PDAF
- Front Camera: 24 MP with LED flash | f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 139g
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
Priced at ₹18,990 ($292), Vivo V7 is available in two color variants – Champagne Gold and Matte Black – across all retail stores in India starting from November 25, and can be pre-booked on Flipkart exclusively starting today.
What do you think of the Vivo V7 and its selfie shenanigans? Tell us in the comments!