Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
vivo launches V7+ with 24MP front camera in India
In a press event in Mumbai, Vivo launched its new selfie-focused smartphone, the vivo V7+, in India. The V7+ packs in a 24-megapixel front camera, and is the first Snapdragon 450 smartphone to launch in India.
With the V7+, vivo also adopts the new trend of 18:9 display, calling it a FullView display. Also, the vivo V7+ includes a new facial recognition feature – Face Access – that allows you to unlock your device by just looking at it.
vivo V7+ Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Display: 5.99-inch (15.21cms) HD (1440 x 720) IPS | 18:9 aspect ratio | Gorilla Glass 3 | 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 450 | 14nm FinFET technology
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with a microSD card
- Camera: Front 24 MP with soft LED flash | f2.0 aperture
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with flash |f2.0 aperture | PDAF
- Battery: 3,225 mAh
- Dimensions: 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 160g
Priced at ₹21,990 ($344), the vivo V7+ is available in two color variants – Matte Black and Champagne Gold. The smartphone goes on sale starting September 15, but customers can pre-book starting tomorrow, September 7, at retail stores and on Flipkart and Amazon.
What are your thoughts on the new flagship smartphone by vivo, and would you like to pick one up? Tell us in the comments.