UFC 249 was a big success on pay-per-view and for ESPN Plus subscribers. The mixed martial arts organization remains one of the few pro sports groups to hold events during the COVID-19 outbreak. On Wednesday, May 13, they do it again with the latest UFC Fight Night. We have all the info on how you can watch the event live.
Wednesday’s UFC Fight Night, like the UFC 249 pay-per-view event, will be held at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida. No fans will be attending the fight at the actual location.
UFC Fight Night matches
Here are the matches for the UFC event on Wednesday
- Light Heavyweight – Anthony Smith vs Glover Teixeira
- Heavyweight – Ben Rothwell vs Ovince Saint Preux
- Lightweight – Alexander Hernandez vs Drew Dober
- Bantamweight – Ricky Simon vs Ray Borg
- Middleweight – Karl Roberson vs Marvin Vettori
- Heavyweight – Andrei Arlovski vs. Philipe Lins
- Lightweight – Michael Johnson vs. Thiago Moises
- Women Bantamweight – Sijara Eubanks vs. Sarah Moras
- Lightweight – Gabriel Benítez vs Omar Morales
- Featherweight – Hunter Azure vs. Brian Kelleher
- Heavyweight – Chase Sherman vs Ike Villanueva
When to watch the event
UFC Fight Night on Wednesday will begin at 6 p.m. Eastern Time in the US for the preliminaries, followed by 9 p.m. Eastern Time for the main card in the US.
In the UK and Ireland, the event begins at 12 midnight BST local time on Thursday, May 14 for the preliminaries, followed by the main card at 2 a.m. BST.
Here’s how to watch UFC Fight Night
All of the matches for Wednesday’s UFC Fight Night are being streamed on the ESPN Plus sports streaming service in the US. ESPN Plus costs $4.99 a month, or for $49.99 for an annual subscription. You can also get ESPN Plus bundled with Disney Plus and Hulu for $12.99 a month. Unlike UFC 249, Wednesday’s event is available on ESPN Plus without any extra pay-per-view fees. You can sign up for the service at the link below.
ESPN Plus offers more for UFC fans than just access to its biggest matches. It also offers live streams of UFC press conferences, replays of the major matches, talk shows, and original UFC-themed series. And of course, there are plenty of other sports events beyond just UFC and mixed martial arts.
If you live in the UK or Ireland, you can watch the event on the BT Sport 1 cable TV channel. It will also be live streamed on BT Sport’s website and app.
Will you be watching UFC Fight Night on ESPN Plus?