Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Transformers: Battle Tactics makes its way to the Play Store
Transformers: Battle Tactics, the free-to-play online battle arena title, has made its way to the Google Play Store. The game allows you to play as over 75 different characters from the Transformers series, including Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Megatron and many more. The aim of the game is to create a group of either Autobots or Decepticons that can defeat the opposite team.
The most important features to take away from the game are listed below:
- Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
- Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
- Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
- Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
- Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
This game is quite fun. It’s a standard turn-based action game, so if you aren’t a fan of the genre, you’ll probably want to pass on this title.
The biggest thing we should point out, though, is that the game might be free-to-play, but there are tons of in-app purchases. You can buy bundles of either cybercoins or gold which range anywhere from $4.99-$99.99. Be careful if you let your kids play this one… we don’t want any $100 charges on your account! Head to the Play Store link below to download Transformers: Battle Tactics for free.