Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
What a wild week it’s been: IFA, new devices from Huawei, Sony, Samsung and more, Nexus/Pixel rumors, and the Note 7 recall. Here are the stories you can’t miss.
Who wants to win a Nexus 6P?
This week we’re giving away the excellent Nexus 6P, filled to the brim with delicious Nougat. Take a shot at winning one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Galaxy Note 7 recall: what you need to know Samsung is recalling every single Note 7 it shipped so far. See what’s happening and what you need to do to get an exchange.
Why do phones explode, and what can you do to protect yourself? Why do phones even catch fire? Here’s an explanation of the root causes and some tips to keep yourself safe.
Google’s biggest blunders Google has changed the world, but you can’t achieve greatness without failing occasionally. Here are some of Google’s biggest blunders over the years.
Why Sony deserves some credit – but not too much With the new Xperia XZ, Sony is finally trying something new, and that’s exactly what its phone lineup and its bottom line need.
Google said to brand its new phones as Pixel and Pixel XL RIP Nexus. Long live Pixel? That’s what the rumor mill is saying at least. We should find out what’s really going on in about a month.
Audio file formats explained and where to get them Rob takes you through the wonderful world of digital audio formats. Fascinating!
Samsung Gear S3 hands-on There’s a new smartwatch in town. It doesn’t run Android Wear, but it’s still an awesome device. Meet the Gear S3.
Moto Z Play Droid review The Moto Z Play is the cheapest way to get a modular device from Motorola. What other tricks does it know?
Hands on with the Lenovo Yoga Book This laptop is sleek, symmetrical, and it doesn’t have a keyboard. See how the Lenovo Yoga Book works.
Sony Xperia XZ hands on review New trade show, new Sony flagship. Is the Xperia XZ any different?
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Xiaomi unveils the Amazfit, an affordable GPS-equipped smartwatch
- Consumer Reports is not happy with the way Samsung is handling the Note 7 recall
- LG V20 won’t be modular but there is an interesting twist
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 leaked pictures and specs galore
- Pokemon Go code reveals plans for trading and PvP, but what are ‘forts’?
- Updated Google Contacts app makes it easier to get rid of duplicates
- Project Ara has reportedly been axed (Update: Confirmed. She’s dead, Jim)
- ASUS ZenWatch 3 specs, price, release date and everything else you should know
- More leaked images of the Samsung Folder 2 show up
- Google’s new In Apps search mode is an easy way to find info inside your apps
- Report: Google Pixel phones, 4K Chromecast, and Daydream View are coming on October 4
- Inside Google Play: These are the top trending apps and games in August 2016
- The HTC One A9s is here, but there’s not much to be excited about
- Why Sony deserves some credit – but not too much
- Huawei launches new mid-rangers Nova and Nova Plus at IFA 2016
More from our network
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.