Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win an LG G6?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
LG V30 vs Galaxy Note 8: Camera features The Galaxy Note 8 and LG V30 both feature new dual-camera setups, so how do they compare? Click through to find out!
HTC in a nutshell: what went wrong and what went right After many rumors, Google finally announced that it’s buying HTC’s Powered by HTCdivision, which is responsible for building Google’s Pixel phones. Here’s a brief look at HTC’s history.
Understanding aperture With more and more smartphones boasting wider aperture camera lenses, we break down the details to answer the question: what is aperture?
The history of Android OS: its name, origin, and more Now that Android 8.0 Oreo is here, we look back at the history and names from the previous versions of the Android operating system.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, and more leak Thanks to a massive leak, we now have details on Google’s upcoming Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini, and new Daydream View headsets.
The Chromecast is one of Google’s most under-appreciated products Google’s Chromecast has received stunning reviews since it was first launched, but we think it deserves a little more love for a number of reasons.
Why manufacturers should experiment more – the innovations that became a hit Smartphone manufacturers over the years have tried a little bit of everything in their attempts to innovate – so we’re celebrating breaking the mold.
Why we miss the Moto X With the Motorola of old a thing of the past, and the new Moto not exactly exciting, we take a nostalgic look back at one of our favorite device lines in its heyday: the Moto X.
$1,000 phones are an inevitable side effect of commoditization Charging $1,000 or more for a phone may seem extortionate to many, but it’s the price to pay if premium brands are to keeping standing out from the pack.
Three upcoming phones that could change everything Three upcoming phones could redefine the smartphone in our time. As smartphones become more and more common, OEMs need to branch out and get creative.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Samsung finally lets you disable the Bixby button
- Is this our first look at the all-touchscreen BlackBerry Krypton?
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones with Google Assistant are now official for $350
- A Google Store trade-in program might be coming soon
- Here are the features Google Assistant might be getting soon
- Moto G4 Plus will get Android Oreo after all
- Nest’s new outdoor camera, alarm system, and video doorbell will make your home safer
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 could feature a 1,000 fps camera
- Huawei takes a shot at iPhone X, says ‘real AI phone’ is coming next month
From our network