Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we compared the Nexus 6P and the HTC10, the LG G5 with the LG G4, talked about Apple’s high iPhone prices and explained what you need to know about high-capacity microSD cards on Android. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Galaxy S7 Edge, HTC10 or LG G5?
Want to win a Samsung Galaxy S7, HTC10 or LG G5? Of course you do! Head to this page to enter the giveaway.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HTC 10 vs Nexus 6P The HTC10 and Nexus 6P are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Check out our comparison to see which one’s right for you!
10 worst-named smartphones of all time HTC 10, LG G5, Nexus 5 — not all smartphone names are this simple. Check out Rob’s list of the worst-named smartphones of all time.
Is someone stealing your Wi-Fi? How to tell, and what you can do about it The last thing you want is to experience a slower connection because someone is stealing your Wi-Fi. If this is happening to you, read through to see what you can do about it.
Why is Apple still able to command such high prices for its iPhones? It’s no secret that iPhones aren’t cheap. Why is Apple still able to ask $600+ for a device when there are arguably comparable (and sometimes better) devices on the market?
What’s new in MIUI 8 Wondering what’s new in Xiaomi’s MIUI 8? We have all the details!
LG G5 vs LG G4 LG certainly made a lot of changes with the G5 this year. But how does the new modular phone compare with its predecessor?
High capacity microSD cards and Android – Gary explains In the latest episode of Gary Explains, our own Gary Sims tells you everything you need to know about high-capacity microSD cards and Android.
How to use Snapchat on Android Snapchat is a foreign thing to many of us “older” folks. Want to give it a shot? Edgar walks us through all the steps.
Flagship forgone: No LG G5, HTC10, or Samsung Galaxy S7 for Japan It looks like the LG G5, HTC10 and Galaxy S7 won’t be coming to Japan this year. Why is that?
Is wireless charging dead? Does it even matter? Most of the smartphones released this year so far don’t have wireless charging on board. Is wireless charging starting to go away?
You have to watch this
More hot news
- After reading thousands of romance books, Google’s AI is writing eerie post-modern poetry
- Google’s stock Dialer now works with more than just Nexus devices
- Samsung adds even more new features to its advanced Good Lock UI
- OnePlus 3 allegedly spotted in leaked pics
- If you ever needed a reason to uninstall ES File Explorer, this is it
- Galaxy Note 6 to be launched in mid-August – @evleaks
- Google’s new iOS keyboard is called Gboard and it’s pretty awesome
- Moto G4 is coming to India on May 17, exclusively on Amazon
- While you wait for Google to bring Gboard to Android, try Slash, it does the same things
- WhatsApp now has Windows and Mac desktop apps
- Google begins posting OTA images for Nexus devices alongside factory images
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.