Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the Samsung Gear S3 and ASUS ZenWatch 3, talked a lot about the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat update, and rounded up some of the best tech gifts for any budget. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Google Pixel XL?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Gear S3 review The Gear S3 is packed with features and has gotten bigger to accommodate all that it can do, but should you buy it? Here’s our Samsung Gear S3 review!
ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe review Is ASUS’ latest flagship enough to take on the growing list of high-end but affordable smartphones? We find out, in this ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe review!
CM 14.1: what is it, how to get it and what devices are supported by CyanogenMod If you want to know what CM 14.1 is, how to get CyanogenMod on your phone and which Android devices can actually get it, we’ve got you covered.
ASUS ZenWatch 3 review One of the best Android wearables just got better but with smartwatches floundering, is the ASUS ZenWatch 3 the saviour and a must-have? Here’s our review.
The best tech gifts for any budget Whether your budget is big or small, Android Authority has your back when it comes to picking out perfect tech gifts for your loved ones.
Google Wifi review Google Wifi is an easy-to-use home networking system using mesh technology to blanket your house in a strong Wi-Fi signal. Here is our full review.
Will anyone be sad to lost Samsung’s physical home button? Physical smartphone home buttons seem to be on their way out, but will anybody mourn their loss? We take a look at the pros and cons.
The LG G6 could be waterproof and charge wirelessly The upcoming LG G6 may feature water-resistant properties as LG could drop the modular accessories feature of its last flagship, the LG G5.
Google officially rolls out Android 7.1.1 Nougat to current Nexus and Pixel devices Google has finally released the consumer-ready version of Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The update is rolling out now for all current Nexus and Pixel devices.
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge will jump straight to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Samsung has revealed that the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge will jump from Marshmallow straight to Android 7.1.1 Nougat when the official update arrives.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Samsung working on two foldable smartphones, dual-screen version arriving early 2017
- Verizon stops supporting Galaxy Beta Program for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- CyanogenMod 14.1 now available for Nexus 5, Galaxy S3, Nextbit Robin and more
- Samsung Experience: the interface formerly known as TouchWiz
- The Kodak Ektra is now on sale, but what chance does it really have?
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy S7 Edge in Black Pearl
- Report: Galaxy S8 to ditch 3.5mm headphone jack
- With Android Wear critical, open source AsteroidOS offers smartwatches a lifeline
- Samsung updates Gear S2 with Gear S3 features, refurbished models go on sale
- WhatsApp adds GIF support and video streaming in latest update
- Teardown finds dangerous battery design to blame for Galaxy Note 7 fires
- NVIDIA Shield Android TV refresh expected at CES 2017
- Galaxy S8 tipped to be bezel-less like the Xiaomi Mi MIX
- Sony wants to be the first OEM (besides Google) to release Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- The most common Fitbit problems and how to fix them
- Bluetooth 5 is finally here, bringing 4x the range and 2x the speed
From our network
- Anker Soundbuds NB10 review [SoundGuys.com]
- Apple announces 2016’s best iPhone, iPad and Mac apps and games [TabTimes.com]
- Magic Leap may have oversold its mysterious VR technology [VRSource.com]
- DJI Mavic Pro review: as good as drones get [Charged.io]