Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win a OnePlus 5?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Essential Phone hands-on: 72 hours later One of the most highly anticipated releases of 2017, we go hands on with the Essential Phone and its grab-bag of features.
Android O incoming – Google hosting a live stream on Monday Monday, August 21 will mark the solar eclipse, the release of Android 8.0 and an end to the constant trolling surrounding the Android O name.
Hands-on with the Nokia 8 The just-announced Nokia 8 is the first Nokia flagship on Android from HMD Global. With flagship specs, content creator features and stock Android, it aims to be the ‘ultimate device for telling your story’.
Using the first Android phone I owned in 2017 To better appreciate how far we’ve come, I decided to revisit the first Android smartphone that I ever owned and use it as a daily driver.
Top 5 Essential Phone features The Essential Phone is here, but should you care? What makes it special? Here’s the top 5 features that make the Essential Phone… essential.
The Pixel is a real testament to good software We’re used to bad software ruining good hardware. But in the Google Pixel’s case, outstanding software saves relatively bad hardware.
Android Instant Apps: what do they mean for users and developers? Instant Apps could change the way you interact with mobile software. This post explores what they can do, their implications and how you’ll make them.
Top 5 smartphone features that are trending down or no longer exist Smartphone talk usually centers around the latest innovation, but here are five hardware trends that are trending down or no longer exist.
Why you shouldn’t buy a new smartphone right now The middle of August is perhaps the worst time to buy a new flagship smartphone, so if you want to get one, we suggest waiting for at least another month.
POLED vs AMOLED – what’s the difference? LG Display has POLED and Samsung has AMOLED, so let’s dive down to figure out what this means for next generation smartphones.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- It looks like the BlackBerry KEYone’s display issues have been solved
- How does the Nokia 8 stack up against the competition?
- You can finally use Google Allo on the web
- Is Samsung Internet your new web browser?
- A tribute to will.i.am’s failures
- HUAWEI sends out invites for an October 16 event to introduce the Mate 10
- Edge Sense Plus makes the HTCU11 a shortcut machine
- Essential Phone is now up for pre-order at Essential.com, Amazon, Best Buy, and Sprint
- Google Home’s calling feature rolling out now
- New Google app update rolling out to Android users — and some aren’t happy
- Here are some of the camera features you’ll probably find in 2018 flagships
- Why would Google make the Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 look so different?
- LG reveals V30’s new UI, Second Screen is now a floating shortcuts bar
- Freshly leaked LG V30 renders reveal front, rear, and sides of the handset
- Google Home’s Bluetooth support is here… for real this time
- The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 will take ‘bezel-less’ to a whole new level
- YouTube TV will soon be available in 46 markets in the US
From our network
- Fugoo Style-S review [SoundGuys.com]
- Best cheap drones – under $100 [DroneRush.com]
- The AltspaceVR social network won’t shut down after all [VRSource.com]