How many photos do you take in a day? If your answer is “I’d take more if I had a better camera in my phone,” then we’ve got something you should see. Hadlee took the time to lay out all the details of what to look for in a phone if you want a great camera. There are a few things that really matter for a great camera experience, including the camera sensor, the lens, and the software.
In terms of the glass, you might have to choose between macro, telephoto, wide-angle, or something in the more typical focal length range of 25-50mm. Luckily, there is plenty to choose from, lots of phones with lots of great cameras to capture your world just how you like.
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- What is private anymore? – Is selling your privacy for a cheaper phone really a good idea?
- Over-complicating things? – Google CEO Sundar Pichai says ‘hardware is hard’ in interview about Pixels
- Clarity vs battery – When did Quad HD+ resolution become a hidden smartphone feature?
- Skipping leg day – Strava screws non-paying users, removes features and breaks 3rd-party apps
- Redefining themselves, a little – The Poco F2 Pro is a Pocophone in name only — and that’s not a bad thing
- Remember me?!?! – Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Redux: Aged gracefully
- That stinkin’ iPhone – Tested: Is a $400 iPhone SE really faster than the most powerful Android phone?
- A Surface Pro of Chromebooks? – Lenovo Chromebook Duet review: Practically a steal
- Size matters – 100x zoom is pointless, and it looks like Samsung might agree with Note 20
- Took long enough – China could move against Apple and Qualcomm in defense of Huawei
- Apps and more apps in our Android Apps Weekly – Action Blocks, Danganronpa anniversary edition and more apps hit the market this week.
From around the network
- Autel Robotics’ patent case against DJI could be a problem for pilots – Drone Rush
- Apple Music review – SoundGuys
- Google Pixel Buds (2020) vs Apple AirPods Pro – SoundGuys
Deals of the week:
- Our pick for device deal of the week: The best Memorial Day sales round-up
- Our AA TechDeals deal of the week: $120 off Roborock S5 robot vacuum
OnePlus 8 Pro international giveaway – the expensive one
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.