T-Mobile’s Simple Choice just got even better, because the company is adding 11 new streaming features to Music Freedom. This list includes SomaFM, Spinrilla, Aud.io, TuneIn Premium, and a whole lot more. All available for streaming over LTE without using a bit of Data.
It looks like T-Mobile is really doing their best to make their coverage incredibly alluring to streaming fanatics. Polls say that a full quarter of subscribers switching to T-Mobile from their old carrier did so because of services like Music Freedom. The program now includes 44 distinct music streaming services, which is quite a leap from the seven they started with.
If you’re looking for what all this new update entails, look no further because here’s the list. The services added today are:
- Aud.io: High-fidelity internet radio
- Dash Radio: DJ-driven radio, zero commercials, 24/7
- DatPiff: Mixtapes, hip hop music, videos and underground
- Jango: Internet radio that plays music you’ll love
- KCRW: Music discovery, NPR news, cultural exploration and informed public affairs
- Noon Pacific: A weekly mixtape of the best songs hand-picked from the best music blogs
- Radio Danz: The world’s pure dance channel
- SomaFM: Ambient, downtempo and chill beats from well-known and unknown artists
- Spinrilla: Hip-hop mixtape downloads and streams with no downloading limits
- StreamOn: Streaming music services powered by StreamOn. Next-level streaming products for the next era of radio
- TuneIn Premium: 100,000 radio stations, 5.7 million podcasts, language learning and more
T-Mobile says they’re looking to add any lawful music streaming service to their list, so it’s a pretty solid bet that we’ll be seeing more updates to Music Freedom coming in the future.
What are your thoughts on this? Are any of these new additions enough to lure you over to T-Mobile? Let us know in the comments!