During the Super Bowl, T-Mobile announced an awesome perk coming tomorrow to all customers with access to the T-Mobile Tuesdays app: free Taco Bell tacos.
I know what you’re thinking: you probably have to buy some other stuff to get the free taco, right? Wrong! This is literally a free taco. You can walk into a participating Taco Bell, grab it, eat it, and leave, without spending a cent.
Not only that, but this is not an offer that will come and go this Tuesday. In fact, it will continue every week from now until whenever T-Mobile and/or Taco Bell decide to end the promotion.
There is one catch though: you have to sign up for a Taco Bell Online account and order your free taco through its mobile app. You don’t have to add anything else to your order, but — obviously — Taco Bell is hoping that you will. Every week. Forever.
Here’s how the process of getting your free taco will work:
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, February 5, 2019, open the T-Mobile Tuesdays app on your smartphone.
- Find the button to claim your free taco, and tap it.
- Hit “Redeem” and then create a free account at TacoBell.com (you only have to do this once).
- Add a credit card to your account (you won’t be charged for anything unless you add more than the one taco to your order).
- Add a seasoned beef or bean Soft Taco or Crunchy Taco to your order.
- Check out, and go pick up your free taco.
- Repeat every week until you hate tacos (and yourself for eating so many).
The T-Mobile Tuesdays app launched with much fanfare in 2016, but as of late has become a little disappointing. Other than the semi-frequent $2 gift cards to Dunkin’ Donuts and the annual free MLB TV subscription, the app’s offers have been kind of weak. This, however, is a pretty decent offer that T-Mobile fans will likely love.
Are you excited to get your free taco tomorrow? If you’re not a T-Mobile customer, are you thinking of becoming one now that free Taco Bell is involved? Let us know in the comments.