Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Experience the Galaxy S23 before anyone else at these global locations
- Samsung will have experiences set up to celebrate the Samsung Galaxy S23 launch.
- These physical event spaces will allow you to try out the Galaxy S23 before anyone else.
- The experiences open on February 1, the same day as the phones’ launch.
Although we know for certain that Samsung will launch the next Galaxy S smartphones on February 1, that’s not when you’ll be able to buy them. As usual, Samsung will reveal the phones and open pre-orders that day, but sales will begin sometime later.
If you want to skip the line, you can experience the Samsung Galaxy S23 launch in a more “hands-on” way. In various locations worldwide, Samsung will hold events where you can physically try a Galaxy S23 smartphone.
As one would expect, the primary location will be in San Francisco, which is where the main launch event will happen. There will be a bunch of other events, though:
- San Francisco: February 1 — 25 at 111 Powell Street
- London: February 1 — March 12 at Westfield White City
- Paris: February 1 — March 1 at Westfield Les 4 Temps
- Singapore: February 2 — 25 at Gardens by the Bay, West Lawn
- Dubai: February 2 — 28 at Dubai Mall
In addition to these large events, there will be smaller locations celebrating the Samsung Galaxy S23 launch. You can try out the phones here, too:
- Bangalore: Samsung Opera House
- Bangkok: Central World
- Brussels: Docks Mall
- Dallas: Stonebriar Mall
- Houston: The Galleria
- Kuala Lumpur: Pavilion
- LA: The Americana At Brand
- London: Samsung KX, Oxford Street and Westfield Stratford
- Manila: SM Megamall
- Mexico City: Perisur
- New York: Roosevelt Field
- Palo Alto: Stanford Shopping Center
- Shanghai: Samsung Shanghai Experience Center
- Singapore: Vivo City
- Taipei: Breeze Nanshan
- Tokyo: Galaxy Harajuku
- Toronto: Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Toronto Eaton Centre
Finally, there will also be pop-up events. Here’s where you can check those out:
- Dusseldorf: Westfield Centro
- Helsinki: Kamppi Mall
- Milano: Il Centro
- Sao Paulo: Eldorado Mall
Hopefully, one of these locations is close to you!