Welcome to our PUBG Mobile update tracker! We’ll be collating all of the official PUBG update notes and breaking down all the new features added to the hit battle royale game for Android and iOS phones and tablets.
If you’re a fan of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (and chowing down on chicken dinners), be sure to bookmark this page to stay up-to-date with all of the map updates, weapon and armor balance changes and additions, new modes, and much more.
Winner Winner! Check out the rest of our PUBG Mobile content:
- PUBG Mobile Review — does it live up to the original’s legacy?
- PUBG Mobile tips and tricks: How to survive and win a battle royale
- PUBG vs PUBG mobile: the ten biggest differences
- PUBG Mobile: How to change your name and appearance
- Fortnite vs PUBG: Ten mobile differences between the two biggest battle royales
- Tencent Gaming Buddy: The best way to play PUBG Mobile on PC
PUBG update: The latest
PUBG Mobile version 0.12.5 update overview
Release date: May 16, 2019
This update kicks off Season 7, which sees a return to military-style themes with the Urban Scavenger and Assault Squad skins. You’ll have to purchase the newly released Season 7 Elite Royale Pass and reach Rank 100 in order to choose just one of the two exclusive skins.
This season introduces the Royale Pass EZ Mission License, which has three different levels of perks to purchase. The first unlocks weekly challenges a week early, the second gives two free mission cards each week, and the third removes the 10 quest requirement for the week 8 chest. Hop into game and see what else Season 7 has to offer!
PUBG Mobile update 0.12.5 patch notes
- Season 7 has begun! A new Royale Pass is available in-game.
- New Royale Pass Season is here with the new EZ Mission License, character beard, and parachute/flight trails.
- New Weapon: Skorpion, a machine pistol that fires 9mm rounds. Drops in all maps.
- Added dedicated servers for players in Middle East.
- The Subscription feature has been tuned.
- Added category tabs to the Shop.
- Adjusted audio to reduce interruptions.
PUBG Mobile update history
PUBG Mobile version 0.12.0 update overview
Release date: April 17, 2019
This PUBG Mobile update builds on the last two with even more improvements to the Resident Evil crossover event. This time, the new mode is called Darkest Night, and it has you struggling to survive against hordes of zombies – in addition to teams of enemies.
If you’re more of a backseat gamer, you can now watch your friends, crew, and clan members in the new spectator mode. You can also add shop items to your favorites, so you’ll receive a notification when that cool outfit you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
PUBG Mobile version 0.12.0 patch notes
New Feature: EvoZone
- Replaces Event mode.
- Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode.
- More new modes will be added in the future.
New EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies.
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win.
Changes to Survive Till Dawn
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies.
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed.
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs.
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs.
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage.
- M134 handling has been tuned.
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs.
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms.
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs.
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn.
- Players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others’ information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings.
- Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings.
- Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match.
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10.
- Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other’s Spaces.
- Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale.
- Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days).
- New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far.
- Automatic door-opening has been tuned.
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned.
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi.
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits.
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices.
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information.
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory.
- Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier.
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage.
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver.
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits.
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop.
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated.
- RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season.
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players.
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons.
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading.
- Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned.
- Animation added for opening/closing doors.
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear.
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain footgear.
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas.
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.5 update overview
Release date: March 20, 2019
This month’s PUBG Mobile update celebrates the first anniversary of PUBG Mobile! Check out the fireworks on spawn island and search for birthday cakes on the map as you struggle to survive.
The Survive Till Dawn game time is still available, so you still have time to grab those juicy rewards. This PUBG Mobile update also introduces a subscription plan, so grab that if you want to make the most of your play time.
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.5 update patch notes
- Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the Royale Pass page.
- Elite Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
- Weekly challenges now award more points. Point rewards can now be collected with just one tap.
- Birthday parties on Spawn Island! Light fireworks and collect crates during matches.
- Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
- Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise!
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Subscriptions will be available in early April. There are two plans: Prime and Prime Plus. Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80% discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more. Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the Shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have also been added.
- “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days. Added a robot avatar to the Clan system.
Survive Till Dawn
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
- The animation skipping feature (when purchasing 10 crates) has been tuned.
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.0 update overview
Release date: February 19, 2019
This PUBG Mobile update kicks off the exciting new Resident Evil crossover event, complete with a new game mode and zombies spawning in normal matches. Even RE2 bosses make an appearance, so team up with your friends and attempt to survive till dawn.
There are also all kinds of RE2 themed outfits and goodies available in the shop, including Claire and Leon skins. Check out all this patch has to offer!
PUBG Mobile version 0.11.0 patch notes
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5 update overview
Release date: January 18, 2019
With PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5 comes the start of Royale Pass Season 5. The new season focuses on two differing play styles: Shadow and Force. Shadow is for those who use camouflage and snipers, while Force is for those that favor weapons like grenades and assault rifles. You can pick your side with the hashtags #pubgmobileteamshadow or #pubgmobileteamforce on Twitter.
In addition to Royale Pass Season 5 and Ranked Mode Season 5, the update also includes the new MK47 assault rifle, a new attachment, and more. Read the patch notes below to learn more about PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5.
PUBG Mobile version 0.10.5 patch notes
- Added MK47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower-rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back. You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here. Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share for Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- Shop has been adjusted.
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.5 update overview
Release date: November 21, 2018
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.5 is also the start of Royale Pass Season 4. Players signed up for Royale Pass will be able to access a lot of new content, including new firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles, and more. The update also puts in a new weapon, the M762 automatic rifle, and the Scooter vehicle has been added to the Sanhok map. That map also gets some dynamic weather changes, and a new Hardcore Mode has been added.
PUBG Mobile version 0.9.5 patch notes
- Added M762 automatic rifle, which can be found on all maps. It is the first 7.62mm automatic rifle that accommodates stocks. It has 3 firing modes: single shot, triple shot, full-auto.
- Added Scooter to Sanhok. This vehicle accommodates up to 2 players.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok. Now the weather changes between sunny, rain and foggy at random.
- Added Hardcore Mode, where footstep sounds and audio cues are removed to resemble the PC experience. This mode will be available periodically in the form of “Hardcore Week”.
Royale Pass Season 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles. Also added 600 UC to Elite Pass rewards for players to purchase next season’s Pass.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature so Elite Pass holders can purchase discounted items with BP or RP points
- Added Mission Cards for players to complete harder missions
- Added a Black Friday event where discounted backs are even cheaper for 3 days
- Added a system where the odds of getting certain crate items are increased dramatically for a limited amount of time. Stay tuned for more information
- Matchmaking and Chat now supports not choosing a second language
- Optimized the Chat system to take up less RAM and keep more messages
- Tuned the front page of the shop to emphasize weapon finish themes
What would you like to see in future updates to PUBG Mobile? Let us know in the comments.