Amazon Prime has long offered free stuff through its Twitch Prime program, but those rewards have traditionally been limited to PC and console games. Now, Amazon is expanding the program to include mobile games, starting with the biggest mobile game around: PUBG Mobile.
The exclusive content is available on both Android and iOS, and to claim it all you need to do is log in and tap the Amazon Prime banner. If you don’t see the banner, you can also access it by going to Events and tapping the Amazon Prime promotion.
You’ll need an active Amazon Prime subscription (a trial works, too), and the latest version of the game. However, the offer is not available for users in China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, India, or other embargoed countries.
Amazon Prime members can enjoy a full set of Infiltrator gear, as well as temporary skins for the K98K and Black Magma Parachute. Once you claim the items in game, they are yours to keep — even if you cancel your Amazon Prime account.
The PUBG Mobile Amazon Prime content will be distributed over the next three months, coming in six individual drops. Here’s the schedule, copy pasted from the official Amazon PUBG Mobile page:
- Drop 1 (9/20/19 – 10/3/19) – Infiltrator Mask (permanent item)
- Drop 2 (10/04/19 to 10/17/19) – Infiltrator Jacket (permanent item)
- Drop 3 (10/18/19 to 10/31/19) – Infiltrator Shoes (permanent item)
- Drop 4 (11/01/19 to 11/14/19) – Infiltrator Pants (permanent item)
- Drop 5 (11/15/19 to 11/28/19) – Epic Level Gun, Blood Oath – Kar98K (30-day use token)
- Drop 6 (11/29/19 to 12/12/19) – Epic Level Black Magma Parachute (30-day use token)
For now it’s not clear if Amazon will add more mobile games once the PUBG Mobile Amazon Prime promotion has finished, but it’s looking likely. The company has already developed relationships with developers through its Twitch Prime giveaways, so mobile makes sense as an extension of that program.