This week’s quiz will test out exactly how familiar you are with the specifications and features of popular smartphones. Each of the 10 questions contains two or three specs (display, chipset…) and your job is to figure out which phone they belong to. There are four choices available for each question, only one of which is correct.
Think you can get a good score? Find out by pressing the Start Quiz button below — and don’t forget to share your result on social media at the end.
This is the 11th quiz in our regular weekly series. You can take the other 10 via the links below:
- Pop quiz: Can you name a smartphone just by looking at it?
- Pop quiz: Test your knowledge of this week’s headlines
- Pop quiz: Google edition
- Smartphone quiz: True or false?
- Pop quiz: How much do you really know about Android?
- Pop quiz: OnePlus edition
- Pop quiz: Which phone did it first?
- Pop quiz: How much do you really know about Samsung?
- Pop quiz: Name that smartphone!
- Pop quiz: How much do you really know about the smartphone world?
Let us know which questions you thought were the hardest and share your result with others in the comment section.