Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best Google Pixel 6 Pro hybrid cases
Our quick picks for the best hybrid/regular Google Pixel 6 Pro cases:
- Best overall: Caseology Parallax — See it on Amazon
- Thin, light, but protective, this is an excellent hybrid to keep your Pixel 6 Pro safe.
- Single-layer protection: Spigen Rugged Armor — See it on Amazon
- The Spigen Rugged Armor is a fan-favorite with good reason.
- Rugged: Crave Dual Guard — See it on Amazon
- Surprisingly rugged but thin enough to let you wirelessly charge the Pixel 6 Pro.
The Pixel 6 Pro is a big device, and with a glass back it’s quite susceptible to slipping out of your hand. While keeping the phone safe is important, you don’t want to add too much additional weight or thickness either. That’s where a good hybrid case does the trick. These cases offer better protection than thin options with the thickness of rugged cases. These are the best hybrid/regular Pixel 6 Pro cases you can get!
If you’d like to learn more about our favorite Google Pixel 6 Pro cases or other smartphone accessories we recommend, check out our guides below.
Editor’s note: We’ll update this list of the best Google Pixel 6 Pro hybrid cases as new options launch.
Best Google Pixel 6 Pro hybrid/regular case: Caseology Parallax
- New grip elements along the sides
- Tactile button covers
- Multiple color options
- A little difficult to remove
The Caseology Parallax is one of the best cases you can get for the Pixel 6 Pro. It’s primarily a TPU case, but with polycarbonate elements that offer extra protection. Covered buttons and a thick raised lip around the camera bar and the display are helpful as well. A redesign brings a textured section on the sides to add to the grip. Standard color choices like green and gray return, but there’s also a great-looking black with gold highlights option.
Looking for more hybrid/regular Google Pixel 6 Pro case options? We also recommend:
The Spigen Rugged Armor is a fan-favorite and with good reason. Despite the name, it’s not a particularly rugged case but does an excellent job of keeping the phone safe. Carbon fiber elements add a touch of style and a ridged pattern on the sides adds to the grip.