Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Pebble Time for Android version 3.4 update brings actionable calendar events and more
If you happen to own a Pebble Time smartwatch, there should be a pretty substantial update rolling out to the companion Android app as we speak. The headline feature in this version 3.4 update brings users the ability to take action on incoming calendar events or on existing events in your timeline. From your watch, you’ll now be able to accept, decline, cancel and more.
The Pebble team has also brought a new look and feel to the app, with a more streamlined layout, simpler menus, easier access to watchfaces and more. If you’re interested, here’s the full changelog for the version 3.4 update:
- New look and feel: Enjoy a streamlined layout, simpler menus, and easier access to watchfaces, apps, and notifications settings.
- Do more with Calendar events: Act on incoming calendar invites (accept, decline, cancel, etc.) or on existing events in your timeline.
- Incoming calls not appearing on your watch in time? This update fixes it :)
- Better notification handling when a lot are left on a paired device’s lock screen.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements to version 3.3.0.
Be sure to head to the Play Store link below to download the latest version.