Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
OPPO launches higher spec’d variant of the F1s in India with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage
In August this year, OPPO launched the selfie-focused OPPO F1s in India, and followed it up with a special Diwali edition around the festive season.
The Chinese smartphone company has now launched an upgraded memory variant of the F1s with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. All other specifications of the OPPO F1s remain the same. The smartphone sports a fingerprint sensor on the home button that can also be used for making voice calls and launching apps.
The highlight of the F1s is of course the 16-megapixel front-facing camera with a 1/3.1-inch sensor and f/2.0 aperture, with additional software features for those selfies, including the company’s Beautify 4.0 app for editing, the Selfie Panorama feature that stitches together three selfies, and the Screen Flash feature.
OPPO F1s Specifications
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280) IPS | Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC | Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP | PDAF autofocus | f/2.2 aperture | Dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP | 1/3.1-inch sensor | f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 3075mAh
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm
- Weight: 160 grams
The earlier variant of the F1s was priced at ₹17,990, and this higher spec’d variant is priced at only ₹1,000 higher at ₹18,990 ($280) and will be available by the end of November exclusively via offline stores, and on Amazon India from December.