Update: OnePlus has officially taken the wraps off the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Check out all of our coverage below:
- OnePlus 8 Pro review: What the 7T Pro should’ve been
- OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro announced: All the info you need in one place
- Buy the OnePlus 8 Pro: Where, when, and for how much
- OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro specs: A tale of two approaches
- The OnePlus 8 Pro has the best display we’ve ever tested
- The OnePlus 8 Pro’s color filter camera is little more than a gimmick
The OnePlus 8 series is only a few hours away from officially launching, but it looks like at least two retailers have jumped the gun and listed the phones for sale on their websites.
The UK’s John Lewis store listed both the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro on its website, complete with specs and pricing. Check out the pricing below.
- 8GB/128GB OnePlus 8 – £599 (~$752)
- 12GB/256GB OnePlus 8 – £699 (~$878)
- 8GB/128GB OnePlus 8 Pro – £799 (~$1,003)
- 12GB/256GB OnePlus 8 Pro – £899 (~$1,129)
John Lewis isn’t the only retailer to have prematurely listed the new flagship phones, as Germany’s Otto has also listed the OnePlus 8 series. It’s worth noting that Otto is giving away three months of Deezer with each OnePlus 8 series purchase. You can check out the pricing below.
- 8GB/128GB OnePlus 8 – €699 (~$766)
- 12GB/256GB OnePlus 8 – €799 (~$876)
- 8GB/128GB OnePlus 8 Pro – €899 (~$985)
- 12GB/256GB OnePlus 8 Pro – €999 (~$1,095)
The websites list a few specifications for each phone as well, such as a 90Hz FHD+ OLED screen and 4,300mAh battery for the vanilla model, and a 120Hz QHD+ OLED panel and 4,510mAh pack for the Pro variant.
The sites also list camera details for each model, such as a 48MP+16MP+2MP setup for the vanilla variant. Meanwhile, the OnePlus 8 Pro is said to pack a 48MP+48MP+8MP+5MP setup.
Want last-minute OnePlus 8 series rumors and leaks ahead of the official reveal? Then you can check out our rumor hub over here.