Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
OnePlus 7/Pro Oxygen OS beta adds "raise to lower ringtone" feature, bug fixes
The new Oxygen OS Open Beta 4 brings a bunch of system-level fixes to the phones. OnePlus has addressed issues like screen flashing, disabling of mobile data after an upgrade, and more.
The beta also adds new features such as raise to lower ringtone and transfer of iPhone data through iCloud in the OnePlus Switch app.
As is the case with all beta software, you should backup your device before updating. It is generally not advisable to run a beta on your primary device. You should also be prepared for bugs and stability issues on any beta program.
Oxygen OS Open Beta 4 changelog
- Fixed the screen flashing issue with setup while adding the fingerprint
- Corrected accidental muting of a vehicle navigation system
- Issue of mobile data disabling after an upgrade has been fixed
- Visual effects of the permission pop-up window is optimized
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Added the “Raise to lower the ringtone” feature in Sounds & Vibration for incoming calls
- Enabled efficient addition of unknown numbers to contacts
- Optimized the description for the features
- Expanded the dial pad area to avoid mis-touches
- Optimized the message sorting feature by verification code
- Optimized Calculator UI and interactive experience
- OnePlus Switch – Supported transfer of iPhone data through iCloud
- Weather Added The Weather Channel as a data source for accurate weather data
If you are already running an open beta on your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro, you will get Oxygen OS open beta 4 via an OTA.