Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
We asked, you told us: You don't hate the leaked OnePlus 10T design
OnePlus is expected to launch a second flagship-level smartphone later this year, and it’s now believed that this could be the OnePlus 10T. Leaked renders of the phone appeared online last week, but what do readers think of the design?
Well, we posted a poll in the news article asking what readers thought of the apparent OnePlus 10T. Here’s how you voted in that poll.
What do you think of the leaked OnePlus 10T?
Just over 850 votes were counted as of writing, and it turns out that the most popular option was “I like it” (39.95%). For what it’s worth, the phone seems broadly in line with the OnePlus 10 Pro’s design bar the tweaked punch-hole cutout location and missing alert slider.
In second place was “I’m indifferent,” accounting for 35.63% of the vote. Readers who chose this option likely feel that the design is inoffensive or would like to wait for more details before making up their minds.
Finally, those who chose “I hate it” accounted for 24.42% of the vote and brought up the rear. Most of the reader comments reflected this position, pointing to the missing alert slider and questioning the level of software support.
Either way, those who liked the new design or were indifferent made up just over 75% of the vote. By comparison, those who were indifferent or hated the design accounted for ~60% of the vote.
- No alert slider, plastic frame, Hasselblad branding gone. OnePlus is taking a giant nosedive. Happy customer with the 8T which luckily still had the aluminium frame with the slider. Also, why no Hasselblad photography on this? The OP9 still had it! The company continues to take idiotic decisions and the brand will likely be buried under Oppo soon.
- Martin Pollard: No alert slider, no sale.
- Juan Carlos: With how pathetic OnePlus support is (my 8t is still on Android 11) they already look like Motorola releasing many cell phones without support
- : I just hope it features dual sim, otherwise I will not buy it
- Stanley Kubrick: I know some will hate “no alert slider” and I too enjoyed it very much. My current N20 does not have one and really I do not miss it that much if at all. I will say this though that a person I know has a OnePlus 7 Pro which does have the slider and they accidentally had is put on silent for days and forgot it even existed and could not figure out what the problem was! I guess the point os that if you are not used to having one on all phones, (like there should be) then you may forget you even have it and it causes uneccessary angst!
- Robert Yates: I like it, but would miss the alert slider.