Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
☕ Good morning! Poco starts a week of launches with some new phones dropping today.
Today's newsletter is brought to you by OnePlus! You're running out of time to win! Just a click or two away is your chance: sign up for notifications for the OnePlus 9 Series launch event and get your daily chance to win a free OnePlus 9 series device, a pair of Buds Z earbuds, and 5% off all OnePlus accessories. New winners every day, so get in early and keep trying for more chances to win!
While Samsung has plenty of clout for its smartphones, its laptops aren’t as top-level offerings — though we’ve seen seeing solid leaks tracking tracking Samsung’s next attempts at higher-end options, with the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Pro 360
- In January, the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Pro 360 were spotted getting Bluetooth certification.
- Then in February, real details emerged around OLED panels, S Pen support, and sizing: the Galaxy Book Pro getting a 13.3-inch screen, while the Pro 360 was said to feature a larger 15.6-inch display.
- Trusted leaker WalkingCat filled in more detail around the devices running Intel’s 11th-Gen processors, with Thunderbolt 4, and optional LTE support.
- There’s also a Galaxy Book Go, a Qualcomm-powered Arm-based 8cx chipset.
Now we have images via Evan Blass (Voice) of the laptops that could go live as soon as next month.
The Galaxy Book Pro 360:
The Galaxy Book Pro:
- Both the Galaxy Book Pro and Pro 360 will be available with 13- and 15-inch displays, rather than as separately sized devices.
- The Pro 360 can stretch to offer a full-size keyboard with numpad, and will support Samsung’s S Pen stylus, along with USB Type-C port, headphone jack, and microSD card slot.
- In terms of color options, the Galaxy Book Pro will reportedly be available in blue and silver, while the Pro 360 will come in navy and gold.
- Nvidia MX450 discrete graphics will deliver the graphics power.
- Blass says the Pro will be being positioned as the successor to the Galaxy Book Ion, and the Pro 360 is more like the Galaxy Book Flex series.
No word on pricing, availability. And no additional information yet on Samsung’s Blade Bezel laptop, a designed rumored to feature Samsung’s first under-display camera.
🌲 OnePlus 9 Pro: New Pine Green colorway, droid case revealed in official teasers (Android Authority).
⌚ OnePlus Watch price leak suggests at <$180, it’s out to get Xiaomi and Amazfit (Android Authority).
🎁 Moto G100 leaks grow: Motorola’s Snapdragon 870 phone now in all angles, plus specs (Android Authority).
🔜 This could be the successor to the OnePlus Nord N10 (Android Authority).
🕕 6 things we want to see from the Google Pixel 6: better main camera sensor, XL/Ultra, and more (Android Authority).
🖥️ Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD (2nd Gen) review: A solid tablet and smart hub-hybrid (Android Authority).
🔊 Apple’s HomePod Mini has a secret temperature/humidity sensor just waiting to be switched on (Bloomberg).
🍎 Intel’s accidental advertising-only version of a MacBook Pro looks even better than a real one. Oops. (The Verge).
🍏 Apple to pay $308.5 million by a Texas jury for Apple Music, the App Store, and iTunes allegedly violating a DRM patent. Almost certainly, Apple will appeal (Engadget).
🔋 This tiny car beat Tesla’s Model 3 as the best-selling EV in the world for January and February (The Verge).
👉 Google VP Caesar Sengupta, who was in charge of Next Billion Users, Google Pay, and oversaw Chrome OS, is leaving the company (TechCrunch).
♻️ Dyson’s new air purifier shows how much formaldehyde it’s trying to destroy (Engadget).
🌋 Incredible drone footage gets scarily close to Iceland volcano eruption (CNET).
🌞 “Does the sun have a solid(like) surface?” (r/askscience).
Tristan Rayner, Senior Editor