Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Nathan Drake comes to Android in Uncharted: Fortune Hunter
Days before the release of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End to PS4, Sony is bringing you a (very faint) taste of what to expect via Uncharted: Fortune Hunter.
Available for free with in-app purchases, Uncharted: Fortune Hunter has beloved adventurer Nathan Drake solve 200+ levels with nothing but his wit, courage, and dashing good looks.
Make no mistake: this is nothing like the adventure series you may know from PlayStation. Much like Gearbox did with Battleborn Tap, Sony took the basics of the Uncharted franchise, chewed them up, and spit out a game that has little to do with the console counterpart.
Fortune Hunter has casual written all over it, but that doesn’t mean you won’t find its puzzles enjoyable. Here are the highlights, as per the Google Play description:
- USE YOUR SMARTS to survive and solve over 200 deadly puzzle chambers.
- FOLLOW THE LEGENDS OF HISTORY across six unique adventures.
- BECOME A MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER and collect 50+ treasures hidden across four worlds.
- PARTNER WITH SULLY to maintain a continued supply of valuable smuggled loot.
- UNLOCK REWARDS and game-changing costumes to further your adventures.
“Game-changing costumes!” If that sounds like IAPs to you, you’re probably right, but the good news is it doesn’t look like you need to pay in order to win.
The first wave of players reported crashes and choppy performance on some devices, but it looks like Sony has already solved the most glaring issues with a patch.
Check out Uncharted: Fortune Hunter below and let us know what you think!