Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories of the week
Battling the post-MWC blues? We have just the right medicine for you! The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are in our hands, and in-depth coverage is right around the corner. If that’s not enough, here’s 10 Android stories we handpicked for you this Sunday.
Who wants to win a Galaxy S7?
The Edge is sexy, but if you want your screens flat, you can’t beat the Galaxy S7. We’re giving away one this week and this is your chance to win one.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge vs Nexus 6P quick look Heavyweights collide in this battle of the very best Android devices out there.
LG G5 and Galaxy S7 in 20 seconds How would you describe the Galaxy S7 in 20 seconds? How about the LG G5? In the closing hours of MWC 2016, we asked our friends and colleagues to give us their very quick G5 and S7 impressions.
vivo Xplay 5 launched with 6 GB of RAM, Snapdragon 820 and dual-edge display This phone probably has more RAM than many computers. Let that sink in for a second. Once again, a Chinese company is pushing the specs envelope – will more Android OEMs follow?
Do we really even need an app drawer in Android? Google is rumored to be killing the app drawer, everybody freak out! That has been the blogosphere’s reaction to our exclusive report on the lack of an app drawer in Android N. But is the freaking out warranted? Do we really need the app drawer?
10 interesting facts about Samsung In 1995, Samsung’s chairman Lee Kun Hee ordered $50 million worth of phones, TV sets and other Samsung-made electronics be destroyed in front of 2000 employees. Modern Samsung, a company focused on quality, began that day. Now go read 9 other interesting facts about the biggest phone maker in the world.
USB Type-C: Not living up to the potential it can B (for now) Why does the Galaxy S7 lack a USB Type C port? Hype aside, do we really need Type C on new devices? Here’s why this technology is not living up to its potential just yet.
State of Mobile Networks: USA March 2016 Carriers love to brag about having the fastest network and the best coverage. We go through OpenSignal’s data to see which network really is the best.
HTC 10 shown off in several new images Finally, we get our first look at the HTC10 a.k.a the M10. Worth waiting for? You be the judge.
Is Amazon Prime really worth it? $99/year for free shipping and a bundle of services – sounds like a good deal, but is Amazon Prime really worth it?
Samsung Pay: What is it, how does it work and how do I use it? We answer your Samsung Pay questions that you were too embarrassed to ask.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Alleged Samsung Marshmallow update roadmap leaks
- Check out the Galaxy S7 filming 240fps slow motion video
- Teardown of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge reveals some pretty slick camera tech
- Samsung Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 6s: camera shoot-out
- Chinese phones with Samsung Edge displays heading our way
- Screenshot mockups of Android N show new notifications shade and quick settings panel
- 77 percent of users never use an app again 72 hours after installing
- Galaxy S7 detects moisture to prevent charging damage
- Google’s “Hands Free” payment method has gone live
- Google self driving car hits a bus, Google bears the responsibility
- Report: Samsung to introduce a Galaxy S7 leasing program
- Samsung Pay is growing faster than Apple Pay
- Supercell’s Clash Royale battles its way to the Google Play Store
- No Oculus Rift for Mac until Apple “makes a good computer”
- We interviewed Fairphone, a smartphone company that sets an example for fairer electronics
- Samsung Exynos takes 4th place in the mobile chip market
- Amazon unveils the Echo Dot and Tap, two new Alexa-enabled devices
- Hound, SoundHound’s personal voice assistant, is now available for all
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.