Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Moto M launches in India in two variants
Lenovo has finally launched the Moto M in India. The company has launched two variants of the device in the country – one with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and the other with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The latter is incidentally only available in India.
The metal clad phone sports Dolby Atmos powered rear speaker and a fingerprint reader as well. There’s the water-repellent nano-coating on Moto M that protects it against any spills and splashes.
Moto M Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 | Mali T860MP2 GPU
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB/64GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16MP | Dual-tone LED flash | PDAF | f/2.0 aperture | 1.0um pixel size
- Front Camera: 8MP | 85-degree wide-angle lens | 1.12um pixel size
- Dimensions: 151.35 × 75.35 × 7.85mm
- Weight: 163g
- Battery: 3050mAh with Turbo charging | 10W rapid charger
The Moto M comes in two colors – Gold and Silver – and is priced starting ₹15,999 ($237). The devices will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting December 14 at 11:59pm.
Flipkart is also offering special launch day offers valid only for December 15. These include:
- Special exchange offer of up to ₹2000 on your old smartphone
- Flat ₹1000 off with Citibank credit cards
- Get ₹1000 off on the Moto Pulse 2 Headset (available at ₹499)
- EMI scheme starting at INR 776 per month