Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Meizu launches the Meizu M3s in India in two memory variants
Meizu has today announced the launch of Meizu M3s smartphone in the Indian market. The phone was first unveiled in China in June this year.
The budget smartphone sports a full metal body with 360° sand blasting. The M3s comes in two memory variants – 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM.
Meizu M3s Specifications
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme 5.1
- Display: 5-inch (12.7cm) 720p HD | 2.5D glass
- Processor: MediaTek octa-core MT6750 processor | ARM Mali T860 GPU
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP | PDAF | f/2.2 aperture | 5-element lens
- Front Camera: 5MP | f/2.0 aperture | 4-element lens
- Battery: 3020mAh
Priced at ₹7,999 for the lower spec’d variant and ₹9,299 for the higher spec’d variant, the Meizu M3s comes in three color variants – gold, silver, and grey – and is available exclusively on Snapdeal.