Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
All six Mega Man mobile games go live in Google Play
Capcom has launched its mobile ports of the six original Mega Man titles in the Google Play Store. Each of the classic NES titles costs $1.99 and sees the famous robot character brought to the mobile world for the first time.
Capcom announced it would release the popular Mega Man 2D action platform series on Android and iOS devices back in December, before launching a pre-registration site for them a few days ago. In what may come as a disappointment to some fans, however, the ports lack Bluetooth controller support and Android TV compatibility.
You can find the Play Store links to each of the titles below, along with Capcom’s quick summaries of each of the games.
- Mega Man Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man.
- Mega Man 2 Mobile – Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again. Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X.
Note that early reviews in the Play Store suggest that the framerate of the titles is reflective of the trailer for them above (on which comments are disabled). Don’t forget that you can refund Play Store games within two hours of purchase if you aren’t satisfied with the product.