- Official LineageOS 15.1 support is rolling out to more Android phones.
- The new additions include LG G2 variants and the Xiaomi Redmi 3X and 4X.
LineageOS, a successor to CyanogenMod, offers a stock-like version of Android with a few additional options for customization. It’s ideal for older devices, like the LG G2, which stopped receiving official Android updates with Android Lollipop, but can now benefit from the Oreo features included in LineageOS 15.1.
Here’s the list of the latest devices to support version 15.1:
- LG G2 (d800) AT&T
- LG G2 (d801) T-Mobile
- LG G2 (d802) International
- LG G2 (d803) Canada
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X (land)
- Xiaomi Redmi 4/4X (santoni)
- ZTE Axon 7 (axon7)
- ZUK Z1 (ham)
You can check out the full list of compatible LineagOS devices here, and if you’re keen to check out the ROM for yourself, don’t miss our beginner’s guide to installing LineageOS on your Android device.