Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
LG is celebrating 40 years in America by giving away 40 prizes
- LG launched in America in 1978 — 40 years ago.
- To celebrate this milestone, LG is giving away 40 LG products, including LG smartphones.
- There’s no purchase necessary to enter, and you can enter 40 different times over 40 days.
Although LG began in 1947, the launch of LG America didn’t happen until 1978. Doing the math, that launch happened 40 years ago, and LG plans to celebrate it in a way that benefits us all: by giving away 40 LG products over 40 days.
The first day of the giveaways happened yesterday, August 27, and will continue on for the next 39 days until October 5, 2018.
There are a ton of LG products on hand for the giveaway, including mobile products as well as other types of electronics from the South Korean brand:
- LG G7 ThinQ
- LG ThinQ Speaker with Google Assistant
- LG 4K HDR Smart OLED 55-inch TV
- LG 4K Ultra-HD Blu-Ray Player
- LG 34-inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor
- LG Gram 15.6-inch Ultra-lightweight Touchscreen Laptop
- …and much more
The LG G7 ThinQ appears the most throughout the 40 days of giveaways, so chances are high that if you win any prize you’ll win that one.
So I’m sure you’re asking how you can enter. There are two methods of entry:
- Visit the following website and enter in all the necessary info. Do this once every day for the next 39 days.
- Log in to your Twitter account every day and visit @LGUS to see a daily trivia question. Post your answer to the question along with the hashtags ‘#LifesGoodat40’ and ‘#sweepstakes’ to be entered in that day’s drawing.
The full rules (and list of prizes for each day) are here.
Good luck! Let us know if you win anything in the comments below.