Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Joe Danger is making its way to Google Play sometime this year
Joe Danger, the popular side-scrolling daredevil game, is making its way to Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and OUYA sometime this year. The game will be based off of Joe Danger Touch, which was originally released on iOS in 2013.
The game will have the same features as Joe Danger Touch, including 80 different levels and hours of gameplay. Joe Danger, the main character, is a dirt bike-riding daredevil that can perform a number of stunts over multiple different obstacles. Of course, there are hazards along the way like spike traps and shark-infested swimming pools. Here’s the list of features Joe Danger will offer Android users:
- 80 levels across 10 challenging tours give hours and hours of play
- Get a perfect run to win each level’s Pro Medal
- Beat your friends on the online scoreboards and win the full set of achievements
- Collect and play as 29 different characters
- Play the Daily Challenge mode for a special new level to beat every day
It will also be compatible with Android gaming controllers, allowing you to play on your television or monitor with an Xbox 360, PS3, or generic HID/USB controller. We’re not sure exactly when the game will launch on Android, though we know its ‘coming soon’. And pricing hasn’t been released either. The iOS counterpart is available for $2.99, so this may end up being a paid game when it launches. When more information is released, we’ll be sure to update you as to when you can pick it up.