Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
HTC unveils the mid-range Desire 10 Lifestyle in India
HTC has just unveiled the Desire 10 Lifestyle in India, bringing a stunning design and ‘flagship-level’ features to the company’s popular Desire family of mid-range phones. As you may recall, HTCfirst took the wraps off the Desire 10 Lifestyle and Pro just over a week ago.
Inspired by the Art Deco movement in art and design, the HTCDesire 10 Lifestyle is clearly influenced by the flagship HTC10 with its bold metallic contours. There’s also the HTCBoomSound Hi-Fi Edition, made popular on the HTC10, as well as 24-bit Hi-Res audio for a great audio performance.
In a press statement, Faisal Siddiqui, President – South Asia at HTCsaid that with the Desire 10 Lifestyle, the company’s Desire line is about to make its biggest leap since the original Desire.
HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle specifications
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0 with HTCSense UI
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720) Super LCD | Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1.6GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor | Adreno 305 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB; expandable up to 2TB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED Flash | f/2.2 aperture | 28mm focal length
- Front Camera: 5MP | f/2.8 aperture | 33.7mm focal length
- Battery: 2700mAh
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 76.9 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 155 g
Priced at ₹15,990 ($240), the HTCDesire 10 Lifestyle is available on Amazon India and HTCe-store starting today in two color variants – Stone Black and Polar White.
The Desire 10 Lifestyle is sort of an HTC10-on-a-budget with an inspired design and feature set. The company claims that it is the ‘most brilliant Desire ever’, and on paper, that might just be true. What are your thoughts on the HTCDesire 10 Lifestyle? Interested?