Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Honor 8 Lite is launching in India next week
Huawei will officially launch the Honor 8 Lite in India on May 10 according to information shared by the company. The device was unveiled in February this year in a press event in China.
Honor 8 Lite looks very similar to the Honor 8 launched last year. It sports a metal frame and a glass back giving it an overall premium look. However, the Honor 8 Lite is a mid-range device and that fantastic flatback dual-camera setup that we saw on the Honor 8 is missing in this younger sibling.
Honor 8 Lite Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 655 (4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz)
- Display: 13.2cm (5.2-inch) Full HD (1080 x 1920)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with a microSD card
- Camera: 12 MP rear camera with LED Flash | 8MP front camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
Honor 8 Lite will be the first device in the market from the company with EMUI 5.0 out-of-the-box. While globally the phone has been launched in different RAM and storage variants, it looks like the company will launch only the high-end 4GB + 64GB model in India.
What are your thoughts on the Honor 8 Lite, and what’s the pricing that you expect for the same? Tell us in the comments.