The Honor 7X, which was announced in October, has now made its way to markets outside of China. The successor to the Honor 6X sports a large 5.93-inch display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, is powered by the Kirin 659 chipset, and has an affordable price tag.
Want to know how much the device will set you back, which countries it has launched in, and what color options are available? You’ll find all the info you need below.
Honor 7X availability and release date
You can already get your hands on the Honor 7X in a lot of countries:
- The Honor 7X went on sale on December 5 in over 20 markets including the US, UK, Germany, and many other European countries.
- Sales in India kick off on December 7 at 12 pm. The device will be exclusive to Amazon.
Honor 7X configurations and colors
The 7X comes in a few different configurations:
- US: 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage
- Europe: 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage
- India: 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage
There are three colors to choose from:
- Aurora Blue
Honor 7X price
Like the rest of Honor’s lineup, the 7X offers a great price-performance ratio:
- The Honor 7X retails for $199.99 in the US, £269.99 in the UK, and €299.90 in the rest of Europe.
- In India, the version with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage will retail for Rs. 12,999, while the 4 GB/64 GB variant will set you back Rs. 15,999.
To learn more about the smartphone, check out our review of the Honor 7X. Also feel free to let us know your thoughts on the device in the comments below.