Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The upcoming HONOR 7X will go on sale in India on December 7
Honor is set to launch the HONOR 7X next week in London, but the company has already shared the availability details – at least for India.
The smartphone will be available exclusively on Amazon.in in India and go on sale starting 12 noon on December 7. Registrations for HONOR 7X are already open and the company is running several promotions that can help you win over 1000 prizes including paid trips, smartphones, power banks, and headphones.
The HONOR 6X was released a little over a year ago, and it was remarkably well received. The 7X brings an updated 2017 design, better cameras, and a faster processor.
HONOR 7X Specifications
- Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Emotion UI 5.1
- Display: 5.93-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080) IPS LCD | 18:9 aspect ratio | 407 ppi
- Processor: Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 | Mali-T830-MP2 GPU
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP dual camera | LED flash | PDAF | 1.2 µm pixel size
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 3,340 mAh
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 165 g
The HONOR 7X will be available in three color variants – Black, Gold, and Aurora Blue – and in two memory variants – one with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage and the other with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
Are you looking forward to the HONOR 7X and would you pick one up? We’ll be there at the launch event in London, and will bring you all the information from the ground. Stay tuned!