Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Heroes of Might & Magic III HD now available for Android tablets from Google Play
Heroes of Might & Magic III, the popular turn-based strategy game from the late 90’s, is now available in the Google Play Store. What’s arguably the most popular Heroes of Might & Magic game released as a Windows exclusive in 1999, followed by being ported to numerous other consoles in the early 2000’s.
Since this is a port of the original, you’ll still play as Queen Catherine Ironfist on a quest to re-conquer the kingdom of Erathia while trying to unite her ravaged homeland. Here is the full list of features the HD version brings to Android:
A COMPLETELY NEW HD EXPERIENCE ON TABLETS
- Re-live the Heroes III in HD, a true craftsmanship which offers players fully remastered graphics, and hosting intuitive controls designed for touchscreens
- Heroes III now features a full wide screen compatibility.
THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED HEROES III GAMEPLAY IS BACK
- Blaze your way through 7 exciting campaign scenarios, fighting along 8 iconic factions.
- Explore exclusive scenarios in around 50 skirmish maps.
- Pass the tablet around and play with your friends in a thrilling local multiplayer mode
One thing to note is that this game is only compatible with Android tablets. While it seems unfortunate, this game in particular takes up a massive 1.1GB on your device. Make sure to keep that in mind before you download the game.
Heroes of Might & Magic III can be found in the Google Play Store for $9.99. While the price seems a bit steep, Google Play isn’t listing any available in-app purchases. After the $10 price tag, you’ll likely be able to play the game at its fullest.