Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
He-Man Tappers of Grayskull hits the Google Play Store
Surely, many of you know He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, an animated series that was all the hype in the 80’s. Many years have passed since, but the franchise refuses to die. Now we have He-Man Tappers of Grayskull hitting the Google Play Store and making our days much more entertaining.
Skeletor is back with another evil plan. This time he has discovered a stone that allows him to turn anyone into a giant. You guessed it right – he is not using it to help Eternia. You will be taking control of He-Man and calling upon the masters in order to stop Skeletor’s evil plans and defeat his gigantic army.
The tapping battle system has become more popular lately. It is simple and fun; simply tap as much as you can to attack your opponent. But the game also features some power-ups and skills that will deal more damage and make the fight funner.
- Witness the return of the Masters of the Universe in this grand RPG.
- Form a powerful and unmatched offensive against monstrous foes.
- Battle through hordes of Skeletor’s MASSIVE army.
- Call on He-Man’s 20 allies to aid you in battle, with familiar faces like She-Ra, Man-At-Arms, Teela, and more!
- Collect 37 of Eternia’s most powerful and ancient artifacts.
- Upgrade your characters and use multiple skills to defeat tough bosses.
- Make an epic journey to 12 locations all over Eternia.
The game is now available and free-to-play, but keep in mind it does have in-app purchases available. Heroes and skills can e unlocked by using gold and crystals. Now go grab it. And try not to scream “by the power of Grayskull” at the top of your lungs!