TodayGoatZ has invaded Steam as an expansion pack to Goat Simulator, and iOS and Android as a stand alone game. On the Google Play store, GoatZ is priced at $4.99, the same as Goat Simulator, and ships with more bugs than we prefer to count. But fear not, anyone who is familiar with the original Goat Simulator knows what to expect here when it comes to bugs and other game issues.
Here’s the official feature list, for those interested:
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
In the game trailer, there is the promise of a massive map, a poorly scripted story, and of course physics that will make you question reality. This game, with its fire spewing elephants and flour bombs, is not for the faint hearted. There is no disclaimer that states that no goats were harmed in the making of this game. So prepare yourself, no amount of practicing your gaming skills will help you.
To grab the game, you’ll want to head on over to Google Play.