Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Select Daydream VR titles on sale for up to 60% off
Google is running a promotion dubbed “Daydream Summer Sale,” and you can get popular VR titles for up to 60 percent off.
If you own a Pixel device or a Galaxy S8 and you’ve always wanted to try Google’s VR platform, now might be the perfect time. Google has just announced that it would be hosting “Daydream Summer Sale” until August 17, offering you select VR titles at discounted prices. Given that some of these would normally set you back over $10, Google’s up-to-60-percent-off deal isn’t too bad. Here are the nine games that are on sale right now:
- Lola and the Giant ($4.99): Embark on a journey full of puzzles and fantastic creatures, and download the companion app to play with a friend.
- Along Together ($4.99): Explore extraordinary worlds and use your Daydream controller to make new paths when there are none to follow.
- Mekorama ($1.99): Help B, a little robot, find his way home by solving different puzzles.
- Claro ($1.99): Travel to a zen-like world where you can manipulate the sun to grow a tree in each of 38 different puzzles.
- Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes ($4.99): Race against the clock to defuse bombs with a friend.
- Battle Planet ($5.99): You’re alone on a micro-planet. Defend yourself against a gigantic army of enemies.
- Wands ($2.99): Challenge other Wielders with your own set of spells and skills.
- Toy Clash ($1.99): Your desk has been invaded! Use your toys and magic to defend your towers.
- SculptrVR ($1.99): You can build incredible worlds in VR with an entire 3D canvas at your disposal.
You can check out these games in the Play Store or on your Daydream app. Mind you though, in order to play VR games, not only do you need a compatible smartphone (i.e. Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy S8), but you also need to have the Daydream View headset, which costs $79.
Will you be downloading any of these VR titles? Which is your favorite so far? Let us know by leaving a comment below.