Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Crescent Moon's Exiles RPG comes to Google Play
Crescent Moon, the developers behind Ravensword: Shadowlands, have just released their much-anticipated Sci-Fi 3D RPG, Exiles, to the Play Store. If you’re a fan of Humble Bundle, you may have seen this game available as one of the top-tier purchases, way back when the game was in alpha. It’s now in the Play Store released with it’s final build, and we’re excited to see what it brings.
Exiles takes place in the near future in a distant world. The game follows an isolated colony that’s on the verge of being enslaved by it’s corrupt government. You play as a member of the Elite Enforcers trying to keep the colony safe with a wide variety of weapons and vehicles. Exile is set in an open-world environment and features a deep storyline, a ton of missions, different character classes, and a healthy amount of aliens and mechanized enemies.
Here is a complete list of features that Exiles brings:
- Explorer a huge and open world, full of alien hives, underground temples, and caves
- A large colony with various interior locales
- Choose from 3 different character classes
- Choose a Male or Female Character
- A large variety of weapons to use and upgrade
- Huge Alien creatures to fight
- Mechs and Hoverbikes available to traverse the massive landscape
- A dark story of government plots and conspiracy
- No IAP!
- Real-time Shadows
- Full Night/Day System
The game is available in Google Play for $6.99. That might be a bit steep to some users, but keep in mind, Exiles has hours of gameplay value and no in-app purchases in sight. Follow the Play Store link below to pick up Exiles!